Chase paint scheme

More expense for the owners,,what's a can of yellow Dupli-Color go for today?

Seriously, why not a yellow spoiler? They've used various colors to define cars in some sort of rewards race/program before.

image.jpg

I agree with Yoda, not entirely an awful idea. If you're going to have a Chase, then the Chase cars should stand out in some way.

Though, the cynical part of me notes this is a brilliant way to sell 14 more special "Chase edition" diecast collectibles. Get them in both 1/24 and 1/64!

It beats a hovering bubble flying over the car or some crap like that. Heck, if it were FOX the cars might even glow. :eek:
You're a hockey fan, do you remember when TV tried highlighting the puck during games for new fans? I don't remember which network it was but I hated it.

Though, the cynical part of me notes this is a brilliant way to sell 14 more special "Chase edition" diecast collectibles. Get them in both 1/24 and 1/64!

I was guilty of that over the years.I have a large china cabinet full along with a closet full of Earnhardt 1/24 Elites.I'm now over that phase in my life but when I see these new paint schemes that come out I have to tell myself I Don't Need IT!!!!

Mike

Dont see anything wrong with it.

Maybe Morgan Shepard will be able to determine who is and isnt in championship position, and not run over the car with yellow all over it.

they made the goodyear tire lettering yellow because it made a better photograph, made it stand out

Dont see anything wrong with it.

Maybe Morgan Shepard will be able to determine who is and isnt in championship position, and not run over the car with yellow all over it.

Or maybe he will know WHO to run over.....:growl:

Hmm, I must have missed this thread when it was originally posted. My first thought when I saw the title was that we were gonna be talking about Chase Elliott's new Sprint Cup paint scheme or something.

Ehh, I'm indifferent to this. It should make things a little easier for the drivers, though. If you're a less-than that didn't make the Chase and you see someone in your mirror with a yellow front bumper and yellow nameplate on the windshield, they're a Chaser and you should move out of their way immediately. If you come up on someone with a yellow stripe on their rear bumper, they're a rookie and you should move them out of your way immediately. ;)

I think strobe lights on the cars and pyrotechnicals fireballs should accompany the chase drivers during the intros.

Shouldn't Menard have to use a different color, he is going to get to have more yellow then the super duper sweet 16, without even making the cut. Just doesn't seem fair and Brian needs to save us once again against another traversity.

All Chase cars should get RPG launchers installed and you get 2 free shots at any Non- chase driver during each race( To get the heck out of the way) If you miss and hit a chase car, go to the end of the longest line. During the final 10 laps you can use it on any body, Piling on ( shooting at one competitor after they already got hit by one) is accepted and encouraged.

Now we could really find out who, in the garage, is the most popular driver.( the guy with no shots fired at him)

Busch would never see the finish Line.

I wish just the numbers were yellow. Just me. I've seen NASCAR do worse though haha

What Nascar and our sweet 16 need on the epicacacious road to the final four baby, and then to Miami is some racing cheerleaders.

Pro and College Basketball, the NFL and College football has them. Even the local division 2 college team has achingly beautiful smoking hawt cheerleaders.

What do you want on Friday for the build up, A Waltrip, Kenny Wallace, Jimmy Spencer, Rutledge etc disgusting yap a thon ?
Or a racing college style pep rally with the double jointed, yogifying gymnasticating, cheerleader enthusiasm.

Shouldn't Menard have to use a different color, he is going to get to have more yellow then the super duper sweet 16, without even making the cut. Just doesn't seem fair and Brian needs to save us once again against another traversity.
He may still make it.

Back
Top Bottom