Chevy Rock and Roll 400 Thread

Seems like bastard Jeff Burton ruined Robby's day. Of course he would, Jeff Burton is looking for a cheap way to move up in points. :angry:

Dont worry Jeff, the better driver, Robby, will shine through.

it looked to me like Jeff just got loose and was trying to save the car when he hit Robby, and Jeff said the same in his interview....Jeff Burton isnt the kind of driver to pull dirty stuff like that on purpose.

Originally posted by Roush_Racer@Sep 7 2003, 12:14 PM
it looked to me like Jeff just got loose and was trying to save the car when he hit Robby, and Jeff said the same in his interview....Jeff Burton isnt the kind of driver to pull dirty stuff like that on purpose.
OK, I take my comment back, I just read Jeff Burton's post race quotes, and he took full blame, and was very sincere about the whole situation.

I was just mad that Robby had a top 5 run going. He dropped to 13th in points, but had he finished in the position he was in before he got wrecked, he would have scored 80 more points and would be 9th in points right now.

Only 90 points seperate 9th in points, Terry Labonte, to 13th in points, Robby Gordon.

Robby wasnt mad I dont think or he didnt look it, I think he knew it was an accident. Im glad them 2(and many others involved in something that night) have the common since to handle it like professionals.

Stop that crap, enough! Stop bringing up these dang threads man !

Back
Top Bottom