Congrats David Green

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gotta love it that a Buschwhacker didn't win. I love those guys, but........

I said before the Dover race that I though David could hang on to win the championship, and this win gets him the points lead back. Score one for the old guys!!

I cant beleave he won, lol. Good job for him, too bad for Mikey though. But David needed it more, and I hate it for Vickers :(

Congrats to Green. Glad to see Hamilton Jr. not win, his attitude stinks.

Congrats to David Green for winning the race , good 2nd place run for Kevin Harvick ! :)

I didnt want H. Jr. to win it either, but you hate to see him lose it like he did .

:) Great job David! Riggs kicked him, but he couldn't keep him down. Now it's time to go out there and show them youngsters how a championship is won.

Well Im hoping for Vickers to come back and win the championship :)

He was very lucky, seem to have had a horse shoe up his @@@ :rolleyes: Too bad for Vickers, hopeing he'll come back strong.

Originally posted by nascar20@Oct 4 2003, 04:43 PM
He was very lucky, seem to have had a horse shoe up his @@@ :rolleyes: Too bad for Vickers, hopeing he'll come back strong.
Riggs took out Green at Dover, and Vickers went on to win that race, so Vickers was the lucky one in that race. Now it's all evened out.

Originally posted by park30fan+Oct 4 2003, 04:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (park30fan @ Oct 4 2003, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nascar20@Oct 4 2003, 04:43 PM
He was very lucky, seem to have had&nbsp; a horse shoe up his @@@&nbsp; :rolleyes: Too bad for Vickers, hopeing he'll come back strong.
Riggs took out Green at Dover, and Vickers went on to win that race, so Vickers was the lucky one in that race. Now it's all evened out. [/b][/quote]
Glad Green is back where he was so, but watch out for Vickers next weekend ^_^

Originally posted by kat2220@Oct 4 2003, 04:49 PM
At least the Vickers team got him back on the track.
yeah show's that they really want that championship, and I bealve they can still win it. I hope they do.

Originally posted by park30fan@Oct 4 2003, 04:47 PM

Riggs took out Green at Dover, and Vickers went on to win that race, so Vickers was the lucky one in that race. Now it's all evened out.
Yep, your right about that. I was glad to see Vickers win though, cause I was at that race and got to met him at a Busch party after the race.

Originally posted by nascar20@Oct 4 2003, 04:43 PM
Is that where my horses horse shoe went??? :lol: :lol: Well he better watch out next week, Vickers will be coming. ^_^ :)

Originally posted by nascar20+Oct 4 2003, 04:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nascar20 @ Oct 4 2003, 04:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--park30fan@Oct 4 2003, 04:47 PM

Riggs took out Green at Dover, and Vickers went on to win that race, so Vickers was the lucky one in that race.&nbsp; Now it's all evened out.
Yep, your right about that. I was glad to see Vickers win though, cause I was at that race and got to met him at a Busch party after the race. [/b][/quote]
you are so lucky to have met him, maybe one day he will be up the road at CV products :D

Originally posted by Luv4Dale8+Oct 4 2003, 04:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Luv4Dale8 @ Oct 4 2003, 04:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nascar20@Oct 4 2003, 04:43 PM
He was very lucky, seem to have had&nbsp; a horse shoe up his @@@&nbsp; :rolleyes: Too bad for Vickers, hopeing he'll come back strong.
Is that where my horses horse shoe went??? :lol: :lol: Well he better watch out next week, Vickers will be coming. ^_^ :) [/b][/quote]
Na, it'll be ok for next week. Vickers wont need that horse shoe :D

Originally posted by nascar20+Oct 4 2003, 04:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nascar20 @ Oct 4 2003, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Luv4Dale8@Oct 4 2003, 04:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--nascar20
@Oct 4 2003, 04:43 PM
He was very lucky, seem to have had  a horse shoe up his @@@   :rolleyes: Too bad for Vickers, hopeing he'll come back strong.

Is that where my horses horse shoe went??? :lol: :lol: Well he better watch out next week, Vickers will be coming. ^_^ :)
Na, it'll be ok for next week. Vickers wont need that horse shoe :D [/b][/quote]
he can have it if he wants :p ....I'll pull it off myself and give it to him personaly, all he gots to do is ask :lol: :D

Originally posted by nascar20@Oct 4 2003, 04:58 PM
LMAO :D :D
:lol: .....or I can just go buy him one for um, 5 or so dollars :D Either way, if he wants one all he has to say is yes. :p

I'd rather like to see you pull one off for him, instead of buying one. :D :D

Originally posted by nascar20@Oct 4 2003, 05:02 PM
I'd rather like to see you pull one off for him, instead of buying one.&nbsp; :D&nbsp; :D
It would be easier just to buy one, only becasue Ive never taken one off my horse before and I dont want to do it wrong and get my face smashed in :D :lol: But I quess buying one is safier and more time saving :D

Excellent run, David! Congratulations! :bounce: Now all I need is a Bobby win. :huh:

also congrats to hank parker jr. for a 5th place finish in the dei car.

Originally posted by Tommy29@Oct 6 2003, 06:27 PM
also congrats to hank parker jr. for a 5th place finish in the dei car.
NASCAR gave him a bunch of advantages ^_^

Back
Top Bottom