Congrats Jeff Gordon

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
Nice win, figured out restarts.

Loved that Jolo was so upset about not winning. This is how it is supposed to be...no laying back because you are in the chase.

Loved that Newman was passionate about what he saw on the track...

Jeff, you are as hot right now as the flames on your car. Way to go!

Yep...nice to see the Jeffster with a big smile. Next week's race should be a blast.

note: Now that Victory Lane has cleared out I bet the local ants are having a serious party with all that Pepsi that got sprayed around. :)

Is it Bristol yet? It's been a long time since 24 won there. Time to end that streak too.

Somebody had to win today and Jiff is taking home the trophy and a few extra bucks.

Hendrick sitting on the Gordon box should say volumes, Jeff is on the radar

It was as nerve wracking as it was fun. Alan did a great job of keeping Jeff pumped up before that final restart because Jeff was really frustrated.

Vintage Jeff Gordon, first Michigan win in over a decade. Whats that 9 Hendrick wins this season? Kasey better get his act 2gether kwik & get a win. As far as Jimmie & Ryan, seems every week somebody is getting in Jimmie's face acting like he's disrespected them somehow on the track, Jimmie barely got into Ryan's car so I dunno what Newman was angry about. Those guys all need to show more respect, there's only 1 active driver out there right now whose firesuit says 6 Time Sprint Cup Champ...

Jeff Gordon is badass and has been all year. 0 ride height suits him, and the horsepower is obvious. Gotta be the frontrunner for the title.

Congrats to Jeff Nation.
Congrats to Matts son for getting a fistbump and the win from his driver all on the same day. For a 10 year that had to be as good as it gets.

Congrats to Matt two, you sound like a great Dad. Getting to see your son have a great day, and Jeff win first time in person had to be especially great

Vintage Jeff Gordon, first Michigan win in over a decade. Whats that 9 Hendrick wins this season? Kasey better get his act 2gether kwik & get a win. As far as Jimmie & Ryan, seems every week somebody is getting in Jimmie's face acting like he's disrespected them somehow on the track, Jimmie barely got into Ryan's car so I dunno what Newman was angry about. Those guys all need to show more respect, there's only 1 active driver out there right now whose firesuit says 6 Time Sprint Cup Champ...
Every week? What?
And Jimmie got back into Newman after saving it. Idk why. Ryan has a good reason to be pissed. Sometimes Jimmie drives as if he deserves to be treated differently than everyone else. Its that holier than thou pretentious attitude he randomly gets that will earn him a black eye with the wrong driver one day. He only has 6 cups from this stupid ass chase system & I'm sure the drivers dont respect that as much as championship drivers under the original format. JJ is a top notch driver but he needs to nut up and realize when to put blame on himself when he ***** up.

BvRCuh6IAAAEh4f.jpg:large

BvRmjf-IIAA5cRW.jpg:large

BvRIiZ3IQAA5FjY.jpg:large

BvRNJlhCQAAwxmG.jpg:large

BvRbw17CcAEjY_d.jpg:large

BvRFvv1IEAAEdp-.jpg:large

BvR5tzLCQAAx3z6.jpg:large

BvREtcoIUAA7iV1.jpg:large

Gordon still has it and I think he is the favorite in the chase. Smart, seasoned and does not make mistakes. Long ago, I could not stand him but like to see him do will now.

I was pretty happy to see that he won. Jeff being on a roll might even get me to pay attention to the Chase this year. I haven't paid much attention to NASCAR in the past few years for several reasons. The Chase being a big one of those reasons, but I still love Jeff Gordon.

Back
Top Bottom