Congrats to Jeff Gordon and the DTEH #24 team

Loving the fact Gordon is not exactly lighting it up leading laps wise and dominating races but he's winning 'em.

I guess if leading a bunch of laps is any consolation price. Then Harvick should feel happy about that. :D

Good job Jeff and the 24 team.

SybZ9sS.gif

I think this chase is gonna come down to who has less bad races rather than who has more positive ones. Atleast with this level of competition.

:)I had Harvick best and Amirola worst in dp's chase game, so it wouldn't have killed me to see Harvick win today.

That being said I'm fine with the guy who won.

:)I had Harvick best and Amirola worst in dp's chase game, so it wouldn't have killed me to see Harvick win today.

That being said I'm fine with the guy who won.

Almost the same for me, I had Harvick and Dinger.

I think everyone who has been paying attention have known that the 24 has a dog in the fight.

Has had a top 5 car at most race tracks this year. Only worry I have is Talladega, I can't remember the last restricter plate race Jeff has gotten through unscathed.

This is Gordon's year, I can feel it. Too bad the Homestead Cup is such a crapshoot. But karma owes him one or two more titles and he's been strong all year, so I'm not too worried.

I think everyone who has been paying attention have known that the 24 has a dog in the fight.

Has had a top 5 car at most race tracks this year. Only worry I have is Talladega, I can't remember the last restricter plate race Jeff has gotten through unscathed.
Short memory huh?
The last 2 daytona races.

Back
Top Bottom