Congratulations Joey Logano

The kid beat the old man at his own game, Gordon gambled on two tires and it almost paid off. He still has track smarts but he had nothing for the Lazagna that would've been legal.

Had a great car to start the race and improved on it to make it the fastest. Congrats

I think Joey has pulled up his big boy pants.

Congrats to Joey and his team.

Congrats to Joey! I thought the G-W-C would screw him out of a win, but he was able to kick some ass!

I'm disappointed that I missed the race. Glad to see Joey won, and on a last lap pass to boot. Sounds like I missed a good one.

Congrats to Joey Logano! I thought the race was recording, but it didn't. I watched Joey Logano dominate what I did watch in Health class today!

Congrats to Logano. Would have been a shame to see him lose that race due to that caution.

Penske seems to be the best team so far. They've won races, been consistent and led a lot of laps. Joey has been qualifying extremely well too.

Congrats to Logano. Would have been a shame to see him lose that race due to that caution.

Penske seems to be the best team so far. They've won races, been consistent and led a lot of laps. Joey has been qualifying extremely well too.
Can't argue with that

Congrats to all the Logano fan

....Penske seems to be the best team so far. They've won races, been consistent and led a lot of laps. Joey has been qualifying extremely well too.

Are they really the best team so far?

stndgs.jpg

not gonna read through this, but i'm quickly forming an opinion concerning the gordon and logano fans. my gordon dislike is just a revisit from a few years ago. i enjoyed the recent silence! but this logano dislike is new. now that he is almost relevant!

on the other hand, i must give credit. if you've been a long term fan of these drivers, i respect your support. i just liked it better when you were quiet!:D

Good job Slice, you had a great race today and no one could even come close to you. The only thing that could have stopped you was if big hoss fell on Joeys car. Heck, even Gordon knew he didn't have anything for joey so he didn't even try to make his car any wider after the last restart.

Congrats to Joey and Joey fan. I made a good decision adding him to my driver lineup last year :D

I think Joey has pulled up his big boy pants.

Congrats to Joey and his team.

Did that last year by beating Kez to the big dance.

Took him a while, but now he has his feet under him. He has turned into one of the better drivers in the field. If not, top 10-12 easily.

Back
Top Bottom