Congratulations Martin Truex Jr.

H

Happy29

Well, I predicted Dale Jr. would win, but I was wrong, well, I came close. Congrats to Martin Truex Jr. for winning the Aarons 312, the kid has a bright future ahead of him and will be the Busch Series champion this year.

I think Jr could have won it. I dont think he even tried to get around Truex before the caution cme out.

Congrats to Martin and DEI,

have to tell ya I was really pulling for Robby Gordon though, he had such a great run going today.

Congrats Martin, and it was great to see him have fun with DEJR givin him a boost!

Dale Jr. about wore the bumper off the back of that #8.
And his bumper wasn't much better. The bump-drafting was really fast and furious.

Congratulations to Martin.

I wish Fox would have stayed on the air until Dale got to Victory Lane. I really didn't need to see the last 7 minutes of Three's A Crowd. :(

OOO, TRL, it DID stay on here and Jr was so PROUD, HAPPY, and even articulate! Sorry you missed it.

I think if it was anyone else infront of Jr. he would of passed him awhile ago.

Originally posted by nascar20@Apr 25 2004, 09:31 AM
DUH :p

Originally posted by steveluvs3+Apr 25 2004, 10:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (steveluvs3 @ Apr 25 2004, 10:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nascar20@Apr 25 2004, 09:31 AM
DUH :p [/b][/quote]
Sarcastic are we, but I guess it's no surprise considering you're an Earnhardt fan. :p

I think the way Jr let him win took away from what Truex did. I would rather finish second than have somebody let me win.

Back
Top Bottom