Congratulations to Jeff Gordon and the Axalta racing team!

ubmEJk8.jpg

More images here... http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Jeff+Gordon/Crown+Royal+Presents+John+Wayne+Walding+400/dRsaBp7NAb_

I think this is another one of those years where the Chase will screw Gordon out of a championship.

Gordon looked strong today and, in fact, all year so far.

There is no doubt in my mind that Jeff is one of the all time best drivers.

Without the "chase" Gordon would be working towards his 7th championship. (04 and 07).

And moving towards 2nd on the all time win list.

Any doubt he's the GOAT in NASCAR?

Yes, Jimmie Johnson is better

If Jimmie continues at his current pace he'll surpass Jeff in wins before the end of the decade.

Championships are debatable. Wins are not.

I'll absolutely agree with that.

But 7-8 years ago people were saying "If Jeff continues at his current pace...." which is why Jeff's just gonna with the title this year :p

If Jimmie continues at his current pace he'll surpass Jeff in wins before the end of the decade.

Championships are debatable. Wins are not.
If Knaus stays with Jimmie for his entire career. Thats just a killer combo.

Not saying Jimmie is nothing without Chad - I dont believe that at all. Just sayin that if Knaus retires in the coming years we may see a big change in Johnson's win column per year, just how we saw when Jeff and Ray split up.

You say that like you think JG has finished winning races. I don't think he's through yet.
If Jeff continues racing at this level I dont have a doubt he'll stick around for another 5 years and maybe get to 100. Age will get him certainly but he's always said he will race until he is no longer competing for wins.

Chase Elliott better get comfortable with the number 5.

Last edited:
If Knaus stays with Jimmie for his entire career. Thats just a killer combo.

Not saying Jimmie is nothing without Chad - I dont believe that at all. Just sayin that if Knaus retires in the coming years we may see a big change in Johnson's win column per year, just how we saw when Jeff and Ray split up.
Jimmie is a great driver but I agree that Mr. Intense, Chad has been a huge part of that sucess.

Everyone talks about Jeff Gordon & age. They forget that Johnson is only 4 years younger than Gordon.

I'd like to add that Tony Stewart is the same age as Gordon and how many retirement rumors do we hear about him? Oh, and Greg Biffle is a year older than both, gets one win a year, but he's not going anywhere.

Gordon will be here another to race another decade, same with Tony, Jr., and Johnson.

It was very unfortunate that Ray left when he did. Jeff would have had an even more spectacular career. It was not easy bringing in a new crew chief after the Jeff/Ray combination. I think Jeff Gordon was at least, one of the top 3 drivers in Nascar history.

It was very unfortunate that Ray left when he did. Jeff would have had an even more spectacular career. It was not easy bringing in a new crew chief after the Jeff/Ray combination. I think Jeff Gordon was at least, one of the top 3 drivers in Nascar history.
Still is today o_O
According to wins atleast

Jeff will go as far as his back will allow him to. Although the best medicine for a bad back is wins. I hafta say I admire Gordons continued dedication to getting things done.

He deserved this one, glad to see that fuel can fail didn't cost him this one. Best car out there, no doubt about it.

Ella is into it, she'll be a racer.
Already been behind the wheel of a midget. Who knows what she'll do. Probably get involved with modeling with her mom. I'm more excited to hear if Leo gets behind the wheel.

Jeff said he wont push them into the racing career. He'll let them pursue their own interests.

I had to laugh at the original brick kissing yesterday. Jeff's boy completely upstaged the entire line of people kissing the bricks when he just stood there with his arms up on the people on either side of him.
Leo kisses chicks, not bricks :D

Back
Top Bottom