Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

Apologies to @Mr Excitement, I attributed my response to him inadvertently with the above quote. I didnt clear a previous paste from him I had considered replying too, and that mistake created the misquote.

My response was intented to what @Old 97 had posted.
No sweat Greg, but I'm just surprised that it can even happen. Weird indeed.

image.jpeg

Second week in a row NASCAR digital team puts an image up of a winner before race's end. Tin foil hats activated

At one point I saw the 10 car scored in 7th and then in 6th but I see they ended up in 18th. Did something happen or were they on old tires?

They stayed out on a caution I believe.

Thanks as when I saw the 7th place position I was surprised but when I saw the move to 6th I started envisioning a top 10 which would have been cool for the whole team and her fans.

Thanks as when I saw the 7th place position I was surprised but when I saw the move to 6th I started envisioning a top 10 which would have been cool for the whole team and her fans.

She also got a tire rub at some point, she probably wouldn't have fallen back so drastically if not for that.

She also got a tire rub at some point, she probably wouldn't have fallen back so drastically if not for that.

Thanks as at one point I saw her in front of the 48 and he looked a little faster but raced her cleanly. With the cars bunched up for restarts near the end of races it is a wonder there are not more tire rubs.

At one point I saw the 10 car scored in 7th and then in 6th but I see they ended up in 18th. Did something happen or were they on old tires?

She got roughed up as usual. She also got hit on pit road and suffered front end damage that caused a tire rub during the last caution. Had it not been for the caution with 29 to go and the front end damage she had a good shot at a top 10 for sure. They dialed in the car half way through the race and were running 2-12 speeds up until the front end damage occurred. The 10 team are not far off from running top 15 -18 on a regular basis.

Wonder who rubbed her?

She got hit by the 88 car on pit road. The 18 roughed her up big time while she was running p6 with 30 laps to go. I'm guessing he wasn't at all happy when she passed him for p6 and he did everything but deliberately crash her to take back that position. I'm proud of her for the way she held her own out there today.

She got hit by the 88 car on pit road. The 18 roughed her up big time while she was running p6 with 30 laps to go. I'm guessing he wasn't at all happy when she passed him for p6 and he did everything but deliberately crash her to take back that position. I'm proud of her for the way she held her own out there today.

You mean exactly like what happened to the 48 the next lap?

Looked to me like she pinched the 18 and the 48 almost exactly the same.

You mean exactly like what happened to the 48 the next lap?

Looked to me like she pinched the 18 and the 48 almost exactly the same.

Just racing IMO. She held her line and was running 7 -10 lap times at that point and wasn't gonna back down. When you rarely race with those guys up front they're not going to cut you any slack which is totally understandable.

Did well to finish 18th, only got up front by stretching the run and benefitting from cautions. Good performance by CC Billy Scott.

I am sorry, you are ?, and who gave the right to tell other people how to rate this race, I am going to be rating this race a little higher than a 6, and there is not a damn thing you can do from stopping me from voting on next weeks race.

LOL! You go! It definitely needs some postmortem help. Everyone and everything sound better after they are dead. I did not mean to offend!

The quotes are still phucky!!!!

-Fidel Castro 2016

Did well to finish 18th, only got up front by stretching the runs and benefitting from cautions. Good performance by CC Billy Scott.

Billy made good calls for sure. It also didn't hurt that they made good adjustments and she was running 2 -12 lap times during the last 150 laps. But I know how hard it is for you and some others to give her an inch of credit so It's totally understandable.:lol2:

Billy made good calls for sure. It also didn't hurt that they made good adjustments and she was running 2 -12 lap times during the last 150 laps. But I know how hard it is for you and some others to give her an inch of credit so It's totally understandable.:lol2:

Not sure were you get the 2-12 lap times late in the race. She was in the way when she lined up near the front after the fortunate caution timing.
She was a mid pack car at best, that was able to run up front due to the fortune timining, and in time went back to run at the postion that was representive of her pace. I fail to see how any objective eyewitness account could deny that.

But it was one of her best drives, and a postive, congratulations.

Not sure were you get the 2-12 lap times late in the race. She was in the way when she lined up near the front after the fortunate caution timing.
She was a mid pack car at best, that was able to run up front due to the fortune timining, and in time went back to run at the postion that was representive of her pace. I fail to see how any objective eyewitness account could deny that.

But it was one of her best drives, and a postive, congratulations.

I listen to her in car radio.Billy gives lap times. Do you listen to her in-car? She was in the way? You mean when she passed the 18 and was on the bumper of the 5 and 18 dive bombed her and moved her up the track?

Last edited:
She got roughed up as usual. She also got hit on pit road and suffered front end damage that caused a tire rub during the last caution. Had it not been for the caution with 29 to go and the front end damage she had a good shot at a top 10 for sure. They dialed in the car half way through the race and were running 2-12 speeds up until the front end damage occurred. The 10 team are not far off from running top 15 -18 on a regular basis.

Thanks for all the info as they didn't give any on TV and it is good to know.

I listen to her in car radio.Billy gives lap times. Do you listen to her in-car?

No as if it that matters .But she wasn't that fast. CCs cheerlead.

And you can have the last word. No hard feelings here, we just disagree.

if she was doing 2-12 lap times at the end, why did she finish 18? this was her day to shine and run with the big boys when it counted and she didn't get done.

It's easy to figure out how fast a driver is running by the times the CC is giving and watching the leaderboard on the NASCAR.com. Do even watch that? If the CC is lying It's easy to see and that was not the case today.

I listen to her in car radio.Billy gives lap times. Do you listen to her in-car? She was in the way? You mean when she passed the 18 and was on the bumper of the 5 and 18 dive bombed her and moved her up the track?
uhhh dude, CC always fudge those lap times... Dave Rogers does for Carl..it's about getting your driver pumped

It's easy to figure out how fast a driver is running by the times the CC is giving and watching the leaderboard on the NASCAR.com. Do even watch that? If the CC is lying It's easy to see and that was not the case today.
I guess we have different Nascar.com leaderboards, the one I had was putting her in the 14th-20th range

Yes I watched, I wouldn't have expressed a strong opinion otherwise. We just disagree, and it is all in the eye of beholder i suppose, myself included.
Thats why I offered you the last word. Thats all I have and personally I see no need to keep repeating the same points, or escalating matters etc...

Back
Top Bottom