Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

As far as the "they can't get away from each other" that's part of the appeal. Would you rather them all strung out around the track. Never getting close to each other.
So you're reasoning for it being exciting is that you don't know who's going to win with 10 to go, yet you don't think that makes the other 170 laps boring?

Pretty tame for a plate race. Either Penske is insanely good, or we have something like aero-push at the plate tracks now, where passing the leader is impossible. I think we had less than 10 on-track lead changes today.

So you're reasoning for it being exciting is that you don't know who's going to win with 10 to go, yet you don't think that makes the other 170 laps boring?
I enjoy the whole race. I like the strategy of plate racing. The waiting to make your move and seeing how it plays out in the end. You make it sound that the other 32 races a year are barn burners for all 500 miles. If you hate I that much you didn't have to watch lol. I didn't watch a lap last week at Kansas because I usually find the 1.5 mile cookie cutter dull.

RP' races are a part of the season. Get used to it bud.
Plate races have been around a lot longer than the Chase, so its not like its new.............

I'm not trying to start anything but I always find it funny. All the ppl who hate plate races act like someone MADE them tune in. If there's a track 8 don't enjoy I don't watch lol

What the hell is going on with Harvick and Kurt, both talked in code, they really didnt show anything that happened on track for Kurt to side swipe Harvick on the cool down lap.

What the hell is going on with Harvick and Kurt, both talked in code, they really didnt show anything that happened on track for Kurt side swipe Harvick.
I missed it . Tell me more..... I'll have to look at the DVR

I missed it . Tell me more..... I'll have to look at the DVR
So did I, its was just talked about in the post race show , they showed Kevin what looked trying to throw a punch at Kurt through the window net

So did I, its was just talked about in the post race show , they showed Kevin what looked trying to throw a punch at Kurt through the window net

KB ran into Harvick on the cool down lap. I'm guessing KB wasn't too happy with Harvick for racing him as hard as he did at the end of the race knowing KB needed a top 10 to transfer and Harvick is already locked in. Harvick has said many times he races for him/team and no one else including teammates.

Reactions: Pat
Wonder if it's Harvick just being a hot head again or Kurt needing a Jimmie Spencer like reminder
It would nice to know the facts on what the hell happened

KB ran into Harvick on the cool down lap. I'm guessing KB wasn't too happy with Harvick for racing him as hard as he did at the end of the race knowing KB needed a top 10 to transfer and Harvick is already locked in. Harvick has said many times he races for him/team and no one else including teammates.
Yes, I know Kurt side swiped Kevin on the cool down, that I know, but why?, what lead up to that?, could it be for Harvick racing him hard like you said?

Back
Top Bottom