Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

Its possible

This quote from KB makes it sound it's highly possible. The call IMO was to cut the 41 some slack and do whatever it takes to give the 41 team it's best chance to transfer.

"He had a misunderstanding of the call at the end of the race," Busch said.

This quote from KB makes it sound it's highly possible.

"He had a misunderstanding of the call at the end of the race," Busch said.
For now, till we hear more, I think its safe that we can go with that.

If there were team orders and harv went against them, tony will be annnnngry
Yes, it sounds like it was team orders for both drivers as Kurt said," Hell, I understood it"

Im a fan of harv, but I can't support this....

Reactions: Pat
I enjoy the whole race. I like the strategy of plate racing. The waiting to make your move and seeing how it plays out in the end. You make it sound that the other 32 races a year are barn burners for all 500 miles. If you hate I that much you didn't have to watch lol. I didn't watch a lap last week at Kansas because I usually find the 1.5 mile cookie cutter dull.

I hear ya as I watch a few races intently, and some I have on while I am doing other things and several I do an abbreviated viewing as it doesn't make sense to waste a whole afternoon on something that doesn't get the juices flowing.

..and if he won would you be complaining about the plate racing? I doubt it...

For those that don't like plate racing it doesn't matter who wins or at best if your fave won it would be like having 9 broken toes instead of 10. Many people see races where Brian Scott can finished second as illegitimate and I totally get it.

We are wondering if you can shed some light onto the post race issue between Kurt and Kevin
Ah, ok. Right now I don't know anything, but I did send him a text after the race with only two words. First word began with "F" and the second word was "Harvick." We'll see how he responds. He usually doesn't get back to post race texts right away - but he always does, so I'll see what I can find out.

Ah, ok. Right now I don't know anything, but I did send him a text after the race with only two words. First word began with "F" and the second word was "Harvick." We'll see how he responds. He usually doesn't get back to post race texts right away - but he always does, so I'll see what I can find out.
Allen, the board is lucky to have you here.

Harvick is a ****** teammate. He could have pushed the 41 to a good shot at winning instead he raced him door to door.

For all the marketing and promos for a big wreck, Im glad these drivers did not lose their talent today.

Was there team orders for Harv to help Kurt?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

I think Harvick knows Kurt is a huge threat in the Chase & did what he could to eliminate as many threats as possible in the future rounds. In the closing laps & especially the final one there are no teammates.

Does Kurt want a participation trophy?

I have to give Kurt a lot of credit. He gave a good post race interview. He's really chilled out and is a likeable guy. Plus I love the Cubs hat.

Team orders crap has no place in nascar. Horror of horrors if Harvick actually acted like a race car driver and tried to win. Both Busches seem to want good finishes handed to them. What entitled jerks.

Team orders crap has no place in nascar. Horror of horrors if Harvick actually acted like a race car driver and tried to win. Both Busches seem to want good finishes handed to them. What entitled jerks.
Harvick punched his teamate in the head for showing his displeasure. "Punched him in the head." Man I giggled for 5 minutes after seeing that.

I think Harvick knows Kurt is a huge threat in the Chase & did what he could to eliminate as many threats as possible in the future rounds. In the closing laps & especially the final one there are no teammates.

Does Kurt want a participation trophy?
True remember what Harvick did at talladega last year....
Harvick is all about Harvick

Everyone is so polite here. It's wonderful

It's what we call "Southern Polite" Clutch. Meaning. If somebody says your daughter has a nice big smile...they really mean she has horse teeth. If they say your son is an energetic worker...they really mean he is barely smart enough to pick up a shovel.

...and of course the biggest one is "bless his/her heart" :D

Back
Top Bottom