Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

SMH. All unnecessary considering Kurt advanced anyways.

I am voting for a Kurt, Kyle, Harvick and Edwards final round.

Typical Harvick esque puss move.

Try to punch the man while he's still in the car and your helmet is still on. C'mon now, but this is the "bull" we are getting. I can understand fustration, but to do that?

Kurt I don't get that either from his perspective to wham into the side of Harvick's car.

Typical Harvick esque puss move.

Try to punch the man while he's still in the car and your helmet is still on. C'mon now, but this is the "bull" we are getting. I can understand fustration, but to do that?

Kurt I don't get that either from his perspective to wham into the side of Harvick's car.

imo, it's far more of a "puss move" to take out your aggression with the car. At least Harvick was willing to confront him face-to-face.

Looked for the Logano jack-drag on YouTube – wasn’t there. It was on NASCAR’s video recap. No flag. Nothing more needs to be said that isn’t known about NASCAR’s err-on-the-side-of-safety cautions.

Moving on, did find the narration interesting when Biffle’s incident on #114 was referred to as the “first action of the day.” Nothing more needs saying about the promotion of “The Big One.”

Back
Top Bottom