Dale Earnhardt Jr. fires Tony Eury Sr.

H

Happy29

From Jayski.com:

Dale Jr. fires Tony Eury Sr? Sources close to DEI have reported that Dale Earnhardt Jr., driver of the #8 Budweiser Chevrolet has apparently released Tony Eury Sr. When asked about the situation in question, Earnhardt Jr. replied "He ain't been teaching the crew right, he should've also told me to keep my mouth shut!" Dale Jr. after returning to Texas Motor Speedway after an autograph session later added "My decision stands baby! Y'all been warned!" If the decision has taken place, it would contradict Teresa Earnhardt, who insisted over the week that the team had stabilized even after the penalty that was enforced after Bristol.(4-1-2004)
UPDATE 1: Apparently, Dale Jr. may have fired Tony Eury Jr. instead of Tony Eury Sr. Sources close to DEI failed to mention whether it was the latter or the former.
UPDATE 2: DEI officials attribute this situation to apparently an overtightened necktie. DEI officials have stressed that Tony Eury's job is tight and secure. Although a profanity-laced conversation overheard from the backstage of the press center suggested otherwise.
UPDATE 3: Michael Waltrip during a press conference added "Jr. and Tony are close friends, Jr. would never fire him! Slugger and I are great friends too, could our jobs be in jeopardy? I think not!" As Michael Waltrip and crew chief Slugger Labbe exited the press conference, they were handed slips to which they did not react very kindly to.
UPDATE 4: This news is fake! Happy April Fools Day! Fabricated by you know who.

ah man, the first hing i said when i read it was about time

this is the only one that got me of the april fool's ones...

Back
Top Bottom