dale jr and ryan newman incident

S

smack500

I just got on today, so excuse this old question I was to busy to get on earlier.

I was listening to the race on the radio at work, and after the race they asked jr if he got into ryan on purpose, it sounded to me like he said " I dont know I wasnt paying atention". I was wondering if anyone else herd this or did I just mishear something?

To sum it up Ryan tried to pull the slide job and jr got him loose. Jr then nudged him which sent him around. It would have been one helluva save if jr had not nudged him. In other words it was a racin deal.

Yea...newman was loose going into the corner and Little E just took the wind off the rear of newman"maybe"a very little tap was there on Dale Jr part.. :huh:

I just wanted to know If jr really said he wasnt paying atention. I didnt mean to make it sound like I thought jr wrecked him.

I did hear jr say something about not paying attention. I don't quite remember the context of the statement.

Here is the excerpt:

"Ya know........uh...........um..........yeah............uh...............well.................yeah..................um..................um
............I uh.............................wasn't...................ya know................................payin attention.....................uh............"

I was just wondering. I thought it was a little strange for someone to be driving on nascars fastest track, with 3 laps left trying to get another position, and then they decide to stop paying atention. little strange

probably a good way of saying no comment, you know he was paying attention.

Originally posted by bowtie@Oct 28 2003, 04:35 PM
in other words reading between the lines.

Originally posted by N2racin88@Oct 28 2003, 05:30 PM
Here is the excerpt:

"Ya know........uh...........um..........yeah............uh...............well.................yeah..................um..................um
............I uh.............................wasn't...................ya know................................payin attention.....................uh............"
Ya nailed that one word for word! :lol:

Originally posted by bowtie@Oct 28 2003, 05:35 PM
I don't know anymore, hell at charlotte he was wonderin who was in the condo :lol:

Originally posted by steveluvs3+Oct 29 2003, 09:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (steveluvs3 @ Oct 29 2003, 09:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Oct 28 2003, 05:35 PM
I don't know anymore, hell at charlotte he was wonderin who was in the condo :lol: [/b][/quote]
That was just a cover...he was more worried who was trashing 'Club DE' while he was down in Concord racing! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom