Danica Patrick: 'A top five for me is now a top 15'

Last I checked I go to races and pay to watch her. If not for fans there's no need for her. So this armchair hack can say what he wants to about her. The numbers prove she's not talented enough for the ride she has. The only reason where she is right now is because she is a woman. The truth hurts.
The facts prove that the people in the stands are less talented than Danica.
Danica isn't paying to see the fans, it's kinda the other way around.

I just wish you obviously talented, witty, and creative people would come up with more relevant material.
It's tiresome reading the same old yadda, yadda, yadda.

And Palmetto, leave the politics OUT of open forum. We have a reserved forum just for politics --- if you wish
access, just ask me.
I was just pointing out the guy was using typical liberal logic that's all. I was just using it as an example.

Yoga pics had nothing to do with those threads being shut down. All they show is she's a pretty damn good athlete. You can always count on Greg to climb out from underneath his rock to post in a DP thread.

Not sure what rock you talking about, I post on several other threads or topics as well.
I never questioned her athletic abilities, and I admire physic as well as her beauty. In fact I stopped following the pinned Danica threads before they were deleted.
And I will be doing that soon on this thread, the shelf life just isnt that strong.

I think you also know photos with that much skin kills a lot of threads on this forum.

Everytime somebody posts stats about Danica they get labeled as a woman hater. I don't get this. Because we think one woman isn't hacking it, it means we hate all women? I think women racers would like to be judged individually and not linked to Danica. I think plenty of women could succeed in her ride and challenge the men a lot better than her.

Not sure what rock you talking about, I post on several other threads or topics as well.
I never questioned her athletic abilities, and I admire physic as well as her beauty. In fact I stopped following the pinned Danica threads before they were deleted.
And I will be doing that soon on this thread, the shelf life just isnt that strong.

I think you also know photos with that much skin kills a lot of threads on this forum.

That much skin ? Are you kidding me? They're friggin yoga pics, and none of them were ever deleted or have ever been deleted. You accused me of posting them so this thread would be shut down and ...well....you are wrong. Congrats on leaving before those threads were deleted, but I find it hilarious you showed up to post in this thread. By the way, you may admire her beauty, but I just root for her cuz I've always liked rooting for the underdog.

Last edited:
Everytime somebody posts stats about Danica they get labeled as a woman hater. I don't get this. Because we think one woman isn't hacking it, it means we hate all women? I think women racers would like to be judged individually and not linked to Danica. I think plenty of women could succeed in her ride and challenge the men a lot better than her.

Yawn. No one has called anyone a woman hater. Some of us just like to point out the same crap that's been said about DP a million times over and over again for 4 years. I bet if you put Johanna Long in the 10 she would be battling for top tens every weekend.:rolleyes:

That much skin ? Are you kidding me? They're friggin yoga pics, and none of them were ever deleted or have ever been deleted. You accused me of posting them so this thread would be shut down and ...well....you are wrong. Congrats on leaving before those threads were deleted, but I find it hilarious you showed up the to post in this thread. By the way, you may admire her beauty, but I just root for her cuz I've always liked rooting for the underdog.

Cool have fun with it, and I never claimed to agree with the forum rules regarding hot wimmin photos.
But I do think playing the sexist cards and skin game will shut down a thread, irregardless of it coming from a pro or anti Danica source.

I cringe when someone seriously makes a she needs to be in the kitchen point. And imo the proactive counterstrike coming from the Danica Defense League is just as offensive.

Cool have fun with it, and I never claimed to agree with the forum rules regarding hot wimmin photos.
But I do think playing the sexist cards and skin game will shut down a thread, irregardless of it coming from a pro or anti Danica source.

I cringe when someone seriously makes a she needs to be in the kitchen point. And imo the proactive counterstrike coming from the Danica Defense League is just as offensive.

I have no idea about the rules regarding hot woman photos and never posted DP yoga pics to " have fun with it" accept for this thread. .I simply posted her yoga pics cuz I thought they were pretty amazing. Also, some of us choose to mock the morons who say she belongs in the kitchen, a bikini model, or is just a cash cow. The ones who believe that garbage are the ones I find offensive. Anywho. time to watch Ray Donovan. Laters.

I removed the political statements. Used as examples or not, politics does NOT belong in open forum.

Palmetto, I asked you to not make political statements. We have a special closed forum for that.
If you wish to have access, just let me know.

I was reading. The moderator referenced post # 40. You excused yourself by suggesting that you used it as an example ... which we both know is bull****e.

My reference is to your post # 52 ... another stupid neo-con swipe that has nothing to do with Danica Patrick, NASCAR, auto racing or anything else that the rest of us are here for.

You're new here? I doubt that.
It has everything to do with Danica. I said that shes a sh1t driver. Because i said that someone implied that i believe that its because she is a woman. Its just like my 2 examples. Its liberal logic plain and simple. Just because you dont like someone does not mean you dislike their sex or race.

I love women. Im pro choice.

As for the mod stuff. I have already talked to the mods about something i posted and already let one of them know i dont like them. There is no point of having a forum if people cant disagree. If that is the case one person should just post something and call it the gospel.

Disagree all you like. The issue is your nonsensical tie-in to politics.

Doesn't matter. You won't be here long.

Disagree all you like. The issue is your nonsensical tie-in to politics.

Doesn't matter. You won't be here long.
Im like Bobby Labonte i just keep coming back.

1289.gif

It has everything to do with Danica. I said that shes a sh1t driver. Because i said that someone implied that i believe that its because she is a woman. Its just like my 2 examples. Its liberal logic plain and simple. Just because you dont like someone does not mean you dislike their sex or race.

I love women. Im pro choice.

As for the mod stuff. I have already talked to the mods about something i posted and already let one of them know i dont like them. There is no point of having a forum if people cant disagree. If that is the case one person should just post something and call it the gospel.
Pallmetto this is the racing section not the politics section and you have been warned a few times now. We can disagree without bring the sideline politics into it. People have stood up and backed Danica and also the opposite. Just do yourself and everybody else a favor and take the offer to go to the podium to talk political points. Otherwise I suspect you will find your time limited here and I would support that.

I have no problem with a woman racer, but when she is in quality equipment and still is lucky to get into the teens on her finishes after this many years and her teammates have won championships shows the only thing she has going for her is the marketing. I think she would do women a favor to have other women a chance at getting into a quality ride and see how well they do.

Pallmetto this is the racing section not the politics section and you have been warned a few times now. We can disagree without bring the sideline politics into it. People have stood up and backed Danica and also the opposite. Just do yourself and everybody else a favor and take the offer to go to the podium to talk political points. Otherwise I suspect you will find your time limited here and I would support that.
Well good i just said to myself, "wonder what some of the other folks on the board think"

I think its pretty simple what has happened here. This is the type of witch hunt that happens when someone says something that everyone knows is right but they dont want to admit. Truth hurts.

I'm aware of that.

The real trick is coming back while you're still here. You're rather transparent, my son.
I have nothing to hide. I came here with my real email address, my usual handle that i use on other forums. Nothing crazy. Didnt come here to flame and troll just to talk shop after doing some lurking. Its just laughable that yall cant handle a little truth injected into your board.

. I think she would do women a favor to have other women a chance at getting into a quality ride and see how well they do.
It seems selfish of her to be standing in the way of other women getting quality rides in Nascar.

I have nothing to hide. I came here with my real email address, my usual handle that i use on other forums. Nothing crazy. Didnt come here to flame and troll just to talk shop after doing some lurking. Its just laughable that yall cant handle a little truth injected into your board.
You may have come here not knowing that we have one of these troll threads every couple of months. They always descend into name calling and get banned. Nobody on either side has anything new to add to the discussion. Thanks for trying but we already knew how bad she is.

You may have come here not knowing that we have one of these troll threads every couple of months. They always descend into name calling and get banned. Nobody on either side has anything new to add to the discussion. Thanks for trying but we already knew how bad she is.
Well i can say i have not called anyone a name.

you could be first :p

you better believe when i do its gonna tote a ban.

Yawn. No one has called anyone a woman hater. Some of us just like to point out the same crap that's been said about DP a million times over and over again for 4 years. I bet if you put Johanna Long in the 10 she would be battling for top tens every weekend.:rolleyes:
Did Ted not? Or are you saying Ted is a no one???

If your foolish enough to respond to him "he wins".
Just ignore the posts and he will go away or be banned.

Danica is faster, a better driver and better looking than anyone posting in this thread.
That makes her a winner. ;)
Especially in a bikini !!! And there is this,from forbes; • Patrick -- $12.9 million ($6.4M salary/winnings, $6.5M endorsements).
Anybody here top that for one year?

Sadly , this one will be flushed soon . A lot of painstaking research with it . Too bad , always like hearing how DP is not a great driver and never will be . It keeps them from giving my guy Timmy Hill a hard time , so I'm happy .
Timmy's day is coming !

The only winner here is @Skoalbandit33 . He hauled tis tired old horse out of the barn and beat on it for 70 replies . Give it up Skoal , pleeeeze.

I posted an article that I thought was of interest as it offered insight that at least I was previously unaware of. Not long ago DP was saying she thought a win was just around the corner and other things that didn't add up. I felt this article didn't gloss over anything and instead of saying what fans and sponsors want to hear she was dead honest.

I made a few posts after the original post and then stopped once you started with the usual idiotic effenbs and the thread went sideways. If I can ignore a thread I started because it went down the tubes surely you and the others can too.....correct?

Thread edited to remove comments regarding Ted's lineage, intelligence and gene pool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom