Danicas 500

I believe you can be a race fan without even having a favorite driver. Instead of being focused on one person in each race you can take the event in and like it for what it is. I remember a few years back Kurt Busch put on a clinic at one of the road courses and it was fantastic to watch him hitting his marks and using his brakes as he pulled away from the field. When you are a fan of the race you get to enjoy every event for what it is instead of how your driver fared.

And guess what................. there are those of us that ARE race fans and we have a favorite driver, a driver we enjoy talking about or whatever, believe it or not some of us still notice when another driver is "hitting his marks". We can muti-task ;)

speaking of rabid fans recongizing another driver is doing well....That reminds me...watching JG work the wheel in the last lap of the 500....after his wreck..he is such a natural.. he did his level best to keep his car off other drivers. Im sorry to see him go. Glad hes gonna spend it with his family though.

And guess what................. there are those of us that ARE race fans and we have a favorite driver, a driver we enjoy talking about or whatever, believe it or not some of us still notice when another driver is "hitting his marks". We can muti-task ;)

Absolutely nothing wrong with having a fave........so long as it doesn't turn an adult into a 13 year old girl. That is embarrassing and very creepy.

yeah but she does not need ALL of the threads. one mention of Patrick does not have to cause a thread to go off the rails.

If you read the first page of a 500 page Danica thread, you have read the whole thread :rolleyes: ...................... pete and repeat hard at work
Oh, and did you know Danica has never won a cup championship ;)

I gotta commend you … you take a lot a grief but stand tall for your driver … I know some of it is good natured and I see some of it is not …

It's a sad fact that bullies seldom know when they are bullying .( My nurse is one.)

Back in the day , crew chief changes were like a death sentence for a couple of years . The driver /crew chief relationship was something that took a lot of time to get exactly on the same page . They had to work through their personality clashes as well . Now , in the instant world , they don't even get two races together . I'm too old for this crap.

Will there be new threads dedicated to DP's racing acumen after the Atlanta race with liberal sprinklings of "I'm about to jump off a bridge I miss my man Kyle Busch so badly?"

Will there be new threads dedicated to DP's racing acumen after the Atlanta race with liberal sprinklings of "I'm about to jump off a bridge I miss my man Kyle Busch so badly?"

There are always new threads dedicated to Danica's racing acumen . Only Danica 's . And it's not just because she's a woman. But the same gripes will be copy and pasted from last week. Can't wait to read them again.

There are always new threads dedicated to Danica's racing acumen . Only Danica 's . And it's not just because she's a woman. But the same gripes will be copy and pasted from last week. Can't wait to read them again.

The minutiae of how well she handled her car as others flew by her and the incredible way she left the exact distance of space fore and aft in her pit stall when she was in for service will need to be fleshed out. Of course there has to be a few "I had the Suicide Hotline on speed dial just in case I felt the need to check out since Kyle isn't racing today comments too. Last but not least how can we not hear "I can't believe that driver X did ____________ to Jeff Gordon in his last race at Atlanta."

I'm thinking all this could far exceed the race in entertainment value:whoopee:

I can't wait for next year if young Elliott gets the 24 number. we'll be having charts and graphs pointing out how he compares to Gordo. It will take some of the heat off lil Danny. Maybe they will all stand up and leave just like Jr's do

I can't wait for next year if young Elliott gets the 24 number. we'll be having charts and graphs pointing out how he compares to Gordo. It will take some of the heat off lil Danny. Maybe they will all stand up and leave just like Jr's do

With all the facts and metrics being tossed around I am going to have to dust off one of these to try and keep up.

Slide Rule.jpg

The minutiae of how well she handled her car as others flew by her and the incredible way she left the exact distance of space fore and aft in her pit stall when she was in for service will need to be fleshed out. Of course there has to be a few "I had the Suicide Hotline on speed dial just in case I felt the need to check out since Kyle isn't racing today comments too. Last but not least how can we not hear "I can't believe that driver X did ____________ to Jeff Gordon in his last race at Atlanta."

I'm thinking all this could far exceed the race in entertainment value:whoopee:

And its all free .................. whats not to like

Back
Top Bottom