Darlington Predictions

SlicedBread22

#TeamJL
I don't know about you all but I'm excited for this one. I think it will be a good race. I'm not usually too sure what to expect here so my only prediction is another top 5 for Larson. Either that or a DNF.

Gordon finally gets the win he should have had already. ;)

I'm putting my money on Kyle Larson this weekend. He'll pull the Cole Trickle and win his first Cup race at Darlington before winning an unprecedented five of the next six races.

Yeah, I don't think Darlington is where Larson gets his first win. I wouldn't mind it, but it not the easiest place to go fast. I am, however, very impressed with Larson's ability.

Yeah, I don't think Darlington is where Larson gets his first win. I wouldn't mind it, but it not the easiest place to go fast. I am, however, very impressed with Larson's ability.

That's what they always say about Martinsville.

They're always going about how that place is not for rookies blah blah.

Guys like Hamlin who on his first time there owned the place and consequently won years later.

Same for Danica. Actually her best track.

That's what they always say about Martinsville.

They're always going about how that place is not for rookies blah blah.

Guys like Hamlin who on his first time there owned the place and consequently won years later.

Same for Danica. Actually her best track.

So what your saying is that Danica gets her first win this weekend?

Interesting, reck. Interesting pick.

:tongue:

So what your saying is that Danica gets her first win this weekend?

Interesting, reck. Interesting pick.

:tongue:

Danica cant be helped.

The king was right. She'd win if no one showed up. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: JEB
Smoke needs to have a good run and not just be the benefactor of others problems leaving the door open to squeak into a respectable finish. KYBU would be a solid pick as he likes to ricochet off of other objects, seems like a perfect fit.

You guys need to figure it out pretty quick so I can pick my fantasy lineup. I got beat up bad last week so, I'm counting on you!

Back
Top Bottom