Darlington RACE thread ---

Individual talent means little in team sports.

IJrQRn7nIGkvzAtmnMEtBjrQlbWmd4beeAExUqnWcYrjpKJUH1d6cgfhaanyQUJN.jpg
You learned something last night :)

I disagree with Gordon fans about Alan. I think he is one of the better CCs out there. He sure did light it up with Martin. Maybe he just doesn't work well with Gordon.
Did a good job with Shrub too when he was a rookie.. Seems he and Gordon have been working well to me,the 24 has been running up front every week, just need to get Jeff some extra help on restarts

Dont remind me
I think it was an engine... you dont go to the garage with 10 to go for a tire rub

It was odd. Oil was burning somewhere. I don't think he lost an engine though... It wasn't a big plume and it was coming out the right front. Definitely oil though.

It was odd. Oil was burning somewhere. I don't think he lost an engine though... It wasn't a big plume and it was coming out the right front. Definitely oil though.
Yeah maybe a line or something? More than a tire rub though... I saw speedy dry on the restart... got anxious because I thought it was another caution.

I must admit it's nice not worrying about the bad finish. Joey fell back to 8th in points but with that win would still sit 5th... and with the speed they've had at Penske I'm really not worried... its a nice change of pace for me lol

Also, expect different people on Gordon's pit crew for Richmond.

I haven't seem a team messed this badly since Kurt's crew last year in a single race. What an amateurish perfomance by the so call elites.

Idk who should be more frustrated. Gordon fans for being so close to a win each week but having Lady Luck slap us in the face, or JJ fans for having a winning car each week but just getting outraced at the end.

I think JJ was afraid to have Harvick behind him if he started on the inside
He literally asked Chad which line was doing better, to which Chad responded "the outside" much to the bewilder of everybody.

I have to admit... i think Nascar fans are some of the most passionate fans that there is in motorsports. All you have to do is read some of these race threads to see it.

I know Stewart came away with a top 10, but he didn't have a top 10 car. He was 20th at best. It's disappointing to see a driver of his level running back there.

Back
Top Bottom