Darrel Wallace Jr. without a sponsor?

'Bubba' Wallace teaming up with LeBron James' agent

Roush Fenway Racing will have African-American driver Darrell Wallace Jr. work on marketing opportunities with Maverick Carter, the business manager for NBA superstar LeBron James.

Wallace, whose nickname is "Bubba," will compete full-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series this year if the team can put together enough sponsorship money to fund the car. If not, he will run at least a partial schedule, Roush Fenway President Steve Newmark said Tuesday.

James and Fenway Sports Group have been business partners since 2011. Fenway Sports Group, led by John Henry, is the 50 percent owner of Roush Fenway Racing and owns the Boston Red Sox, the Premier League Liverpool F.C. and a host of other sports ventures.

Newmark said the plan is to market Wallace in venues beyond auto racing.

Read the rest here

Hopefully he teaches Bubba not to choke in key moments like his other client.

My comment you questioned, answers your question.

Not really. He's another up and coming racer looking for sponsorship. I don't understand the special treatment you're referring to.

Not really. He's another up and coming racer looking for sponsorship. I don't understand the special treatment you're referring to.
He was talking about @Team Penske saying something about "colored people" forming a charity to support Bubba.

Edit: I think.

He was talking about @Team Penske saying something about "colored people" forming a charity to support Bubba.

Edit: I think.

Oh yeah I missed that post.. I should stop half-assedly posting at work. Haha. Nevermind sdj , apparently I agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom