David Allan Cole

Lap3Forever

Staff member
On sat night i went to see David Allan Cole. I olny went because i won tickets. But yet, i should of still stayed home. He only did 1-3 of his own songs. 2 uncle kracker, 1-2 Kid Rock (he did co-write one of them) 2 he did with Dimebag Darrel. 1 Elvis. I dont know if he did a song all the way through. He also had a lot of the words wrong. I know he is 68 years old, but you would think he would of done some of his "hits" (If that anit country, never called me by my name, ect) The concert was less then an hour. I Would not pay money to see him unless you just want to waste some money. And if you want to do that just send it to me, i can make some good use for it. The drumer also did not show up tell 10 or so mins after it started. Most likly the worse concert i have ever seen.

yeah, i saw David Allan Coe in Memphis where he played after a Kid Rock show. We made it to both shows and were under the impression that we were really late to the Coe show. Well, it turns out that Coe, who came to make a guest appearance at the Kid Rock show, was really late getting back to his own concert. The crowd was drunk and fired up and somewhat scary. The show lasted only around 30 minutes and he was obviously drunker or more messed up than most of the fans. He turned most of his songs into really bad medley's of his own songs, other people's songs and his own "X Rated" songs...which are mostly about sex, drugs and very,very heavy on racism. We left after it was over, which wasn't very long and were pretty disappointed.

yeah, i saw David Allan Coe in Memphis where he played after a Kid Rock show. We made it to both shows and were under the impression that we were really late to the Coe show. Well, it turns out that Coe, who came to make a guest appearance at the Kid Rock show, was really late getting back to his own concert. The crowd was drunk and fired up and somewhat scary. The show lasted only around 30 minutes and he was obviously drunker or more messed up than most of the fans. He turned most of his songs into really bad medley's of his own songs, other people's songs and his own "X Rated" songs...which are mostly about sex, drugs and very,very heavy on racism. We left after it was over, which wasn't very long and were pretty disappointed.

We went to a Hank Williams Jr concert one time and he was drunk or messed up or something. The music was louder than him I think they were trying to cover up his voice. He staggered and everything. We left before it was over.

Back
Top Bottom