Did Keselowski 'skirt' rules? Dale Jr. road manager raises suspicions

Taco Bell.

kurt-puke3.gif

These Hendrick boys don't like it when someone other than them is dominant.

I know that you're kidding , but this is the reason that the guy was canned . His comments reflect badly on Junior and the entire Hendrick organization . Unintentional maybe , but that's what happens .

I know that you're kidding , but this is the reason that the guy was canned . His comments reflect badly on Junior and the entire Hendrick organization . Unintentional maybe , but that's what happens .
Yep. Gotta watch what you say on the Tweeter.

It's just so ironic that the other guy was Brad. He's said a few questionable things himself over the last couple of years.

According to this board, twitter is the mark of the beast.
Twitter can be a great source of info if you follow the right people or it can be complete garbage if you're simply interested in the social aspect of it.

I've been a longtime follower of @MikeHoag88. As a Jr fan he was the only Twitter link to Jr for years leading up to Jr joining the Twitter world this past February. I didn't really think that what he posted was all that big a deal but obviously someone above him did. I'm only guessing that it's Hendrick. Rick Hendrick being a huge part of Jr. Motorsports probably didn't like what he had seen and put an end to it, quick.

Twitter can be a great source of info if you follow the right people or it can be complete garbage if you're simply interested in the social aspect of it.

I've been a longtime follower of @MikeHoag88. As a Jr fan he was the only Twitter link to Jr for years leading up to Jr joining the Twitter world this past February. I didn't really think that what he posted was all that big a deal but obviously someone above him did. I'm only guessing that it's Hendrick. Rick Hendrick being a huge part of Jr. Motorsports probably didn't like what he had seen and put an end to it, quick.

My guess is Kelly objected. JRM is on the verge of winning their first championship, and they don't need any extra drama. I'm thinking it may have come down to Hoag apologizing and clearing the air, and he refused.

I follow Kyle and Samantha Busch, other than that I leave it alone

Its championship time.

If you're not bending the rules now... Kez wants that second championship badly after getting that wakeup call from last year. If it means breaking a few eggs, go for it.

Hell, I remember seeing Kurt's cars having the same issue at the first practice of the weekend. Its those freaking bumps at Chicagoland.

Can you go back and find it & take a screenie? Would love to see it :p

No. It was 3 years ago. It was just after Kez busted his ankle, and Kyle finished 2nd behind Kez at Pocono, then 3rd behind Kez at the Glen. I tweeted "It has to be rough finishing behind the gimp 2 weeks in a row, but you handled it well. Cheers". Blocked!

IDK who runs his account, but that was the end of some fun exchanges we had in the past.

No. It was 3 years ago. It was just after Kez busted his ankle, and Kyle finished 2nd behind Kez at Pocono, then 3rd behind Kez at the Glen. I tweeted "It has to be rough finishing behind the gimp 2 weeks in a row, but you handled it well. Cheers". Blocked!

IDK who runs his account, but that was the end of some fun exchanges we had in the past.
LMFAO. Well done.

It's true. Kyle Petty was following me at the time and sent me a PM about the exchange. Cracked him up.

Thats a wonderful story Fender, I simply replied "ok" to yer bait but I knew you would have to tell the story anyway :rolleyes:
I hope poor Samantha didnt see it

Thats a wonderful story Fender, I simply replied "ok" to yer bait but I knew you would have to tell the story anyway :rolleyes:
I hope poor Samantha didnt see it

That's ok. I knew deep down you really, really, wanted to know because you're obsessed with anything KB. ;)

That's ok. I knew deep down you really, really, wanted to know because you're obsessed with anything KB. ;)

Well you do a fine job of supplying Kyle Busch information, you know so much about him that it makes me wonder if you arent really one of his biggest fans ..;)

I don't know why a nice compliment like that upset him so much. :D
I had trouble with my account in 2011, and my history of tweets and DM's only goes back to June, 2011.

"had trouble with my account" is one way of saying "I got banned for being out of control" :lol2::lol2:

Back
Top Bottom