Did Keselowski 'skirt' rules? Dale Jr. road manager raises suspicions

Thats a wonderful story Fender, I simply replied "ok" to yer bait but I knew you would have to tell the story anyway :rolleyes:
I hope poor Samantha didnt see it
Man, she's probably seen far worse than that. She did pick Kyle Busch, after all. ;)

It's simple to find Kyle material. I google 'Toyota' + 'whiney ass' or 'douche bag'.
That's weird...I'm actually seeing a lot of Hamlin stuff. Strange.

(That's my boy. I'm allowed to go there.)

Man, she's probably seen far worse than that. She did pick Kyle Busch, after all. ;)

That's weird...I'm actually seeing a lot of Hamlin stuff. Strange.

(That's my boy. I'm allowed to go there.)

Im sorry, I thought that it wasnt needed to mention Hamlin in those google results, he was the d-bag of the year after all

Back to the thread topic............... Brad K had a slightly bent fender skirt
Really? I actually hadn't heard about that.

I'm not surprised, though. Team Penske may as well change their name to Team Cheaters. I knew they couldn't beat the Hendrick cars fair and square.

Really? I actually hadn't heard about that.

I'm not surprised, though. Team Penske may as well change their name to Team Cheaters. I knew they couldn't beat the Hendrick cars fair and square.

This has been a season that has been tainted with mistakes from the pit crews, just imagine........................ tire changer catches the skirt on the 2 car, slightly bending it and this results in the firing of Juniors road manager !!! When these pit crews screw up it resonates through the whole industry. Its little wonder that some of the fans are crying out for shorter races, races that are so short that pit stops are not required.

This has been a season that has been tainted with mistakes from the pit crews, just imagine........................ tire changer catches the skirt on the 2 car, slightly bending it and this results in the firing of Juniors road manager !!! When these pit crews screw up it resonates through the whole industry. Its little wonder that some of the fans are crying out for shorter races, races that are so short that pit stops are not required.

Penalties should included hacking the offenders twitter account.

hmm the win column says different, and the Kez besides Stewart, are the only two to shake the JJ tower.

yeah if I was a toyota fan, I definitely would want shorter races..less painful that way.:biggrin:

hmm the win column says different, and the Kez besides Stewart, are the only two to shake the JJ tower.

yeah if I was a toyota fan, I definitely would want shorter races..less painful that way.:biggrin:

Why watch a 500 mile race you might ask ???................................. to see what will keep Harvick from winning another one.

Why watch a 500 mile race you might ask ???................................. to see what will keep Harvick from winning another one.

going to be a long season that way. loooong boring races, with short periods of jubilation when the 18 is in front..because he stayed out. There not giving him the atomic pit guns..he's blown it too much

going to be a long season that way. loooong boring races, with short periods of jubilation when the 18 is in front..because he stayed out. There not giving him the atomic pit guns..he's blown it too much

Believe me, I dont get worked up when the 18 is out front, I realize that there are ALWAYS at least 10 better cars that will be up there when it matters. Fontana was a bit of a freak, Kyles amazing talent enabled him to win that race along with his short run car. The 4 is consistently superior to all the rest, if it werent for all the screw ups Harvick would have won most all of them. Trick air guns are really cool and all but they alone wont win races

At least he's got a sense of humor about it.

@TheMikeHoag
Felt like wearing my Irony shirt today.

BxwtMN7CQAAb6Dm.jpg

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but if I was a famous person or had a somewhat high profile job like this guy had, I wouldn't use social media at all. If my employer forced me to use it for promotional or other business reasons, I'd be all business on there. No personal opinions.

It's sad, but the unfortunate reality is that unless you're some kind of political pundit or other opinion commentator, it generally doesn't pay to be outspoken on social media.

Hmmm....I thought he quit on his own accord? ;)
I don't know. Again, my thoughts are that Hendrick was the main reason for his exit.

Personally I don't see a thing wrong with what he posted to begin with. I think it makes for great Chase fodder. Take his name off as the poster and put Dale Jr's on there and everyone would be fine with it. Put any drivers name on it or maybe even another car owner and we'd all have fun talking about that. I just think it was a lousy reason to have lost a job.

I don't know. Again, my thoughts are that Hendrick was the main reason for his exit.

Personally I don't see a thing wrong with what he posted to begin with. I think it makes for great Chase fodder. Take his name off as the poster and put Dale Jr's on there and everyone would be fine with it. Put any drivers name on it or maybe even another car owner and we'd all have fun talking about that. I just think it was a lousy reason to have lost a job.

considering how things went entering the 2012 chase, nobody at HMS wants Brad talking in public about their program.

Don't know Mike, never met Mike, and I'm sure he's a great guy...but he made himself the story, and that's a big no-no.

Back
Top Bottom