Dinger says he is going to wreck Dillion, Dick responds with a threat...

I want to hear everyone's definition of "earning your way". Seriously.

I dont think it can be summed up in a few words. At the moment examples is all I can offer, Kez is a good one. I guess even Menard earned his way and invested some sweat. At least he stuck it out and improved, but I do respect Kezolowskis sweat equity more, and I think the reasons are obvious.

Allmendinger's one of the best natural talents out there. Let's not forget, just a few short years ago, this guy was lighting the world on fire racing for teams like Richard Petty Motorsports and Red Bull Racing. He underachieved at Penske, I'll admit that much.

He seems better to me when he has to over achieve, as in the 51 car. He wasnt as fast as Kurt but he ran well imo.

lol His BS story was so unbelievable. He was having trouble sleeping, so he gets up and goes to a bar??? Then asks his friend for something to give him energy. His mystery friend gets some from and unidentified drive-by pill dropper, and AJ takes it. SMH...

If one had to be made up a better story would been that some hot chick spiked his drink, and it got him a failed drug test.

lol "She wanted my body...FAST"

This is always a side advantage for the skilled self server.

Several hotties would have listened to the "she spiked my drink story" and decided to make him their next special project, and would have been willing to do anything to gain his trust.

Allmendinger's one of the best natural talents out there. Let's not forget, just a few short years ago, this guy was lighting the world on fire racing for teams like Richard Petty Motorsports and Red Bull Racing. He underachieved at Penske, I'll admit that much.

I remember Dover in 2010 he had the dominant car and he broke down. He just has had bad luck.

Let's compare Joey's rookie year in Sprint Cup with Austin's rookie year to date, shall we?

Through eight starts in 2014, Austin has an average finish of 14.8. Logano's average finish in his rookie season: 20.0.

In fact, in 2014, Joey Logano, in his SIXTH full-time season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, has the exact same average finish on the year as rookie Austin Dillon.

Austin has also had 4 years of preparation before moving to Cup. Joey was 19

This is always a side advantage for the skilled self server.

Several hotties would have listened to the "she spiked my drink story" and decided to make him their next special project, and would have been willing to do anything to gain his trust.

lol Anything, including properly labeling all their pills.

It's not like Austin asked pop pop to step into the situation. Richard (or Dick if you like) has no business saying something like that on the radio. I understand heat of the moment comments, and I'm sure that's what it is. But it does give some insight to how he thinks, and what the man is really like. As far as Austin and A.J. go, after all this I don't think retaliation is coming anytime soon, if at all.

He simply has more experience as a winning driver than does Richard.
RC drove 285 races over a 12 year period and never won a race.
I was on some site that had "best NASCAR driver to never win a race" and Richard Childress was #1.

That is actually incorrect however, the answer we were looking for was Dick Trickle.

But, some considered Richard Childress to be a good driver. But, he has less wins than Derrike Cope so....

this thread has been an entertaining read. kind of all over the place though.

aj calling someone in nascar rich? and about one of the hands that feeds him? considering his history, he might need to be careful.

richard only offered the same advice he always has: don't mess with my equipment.

dillon, larson, elliot,... and why the hell did joey get in this thread? sliced: quit interupting with your logano commercial.

now it's up to aj: rough up dillon like he said he would or retract and apologize.

then we will see if richard made the right decision.

jmo

I just finished reading through this thread, now, what in hell were we discussing.o_O

this thread has been an entertaining read. kind of all over the place though.

aj calling someone in nascar rich? and about one of the hands that feeds him? considering his history, he might need to be careful.

richard only offered the same advice he always has: don't mess with my equipment.

dillon, larson, elliot,... and why the hell did joey get in this thread? sliced: quit interupting with your logano commercial.

now it's up to aj: rough up dillon like he said he would or retract and apologize.

then we will see if richard made the right decision.

jmo
YEP

Racing people are high strung and say things in the heat of the moment, this all will probably blow over in time.

Your tainted opinion has little credibility. lol.
:rolleyes:
My tainted opinion? wtf are you talking about? Why because I'm a Joey fan my opinion doesn't count? Seems more and more every week my opinion is becoming more and more valid... if you look at the numbers of course. But regardless... Who says I have to be credible to you? Like I care what you think :rolleyes: take a look at the stats and tell me Chase doesn't look more promising than Austin.

Did Dale Earnhardt "earn" his way to NASCAR or did he ride on Ralph's name? :lurk:
Uh I'm guessing he made his own way, gave up a lot to get what he got. Had a career that justified him being of the Superstar status. Good thing Ralph didn't have to protect him every time he rubbed fenders with someone.

My tainted opinion? wtf are you talking about? Why because I'm a Joey fan my opinion doesn't count? Seems more and more every week my opinion is becoming more and more valid... if you look at the numbers of course. But regardless... Who says I have to be credible to you? Like I care what you think :rolleyes: take a look at the stats and tell me Chase doesn't look more promising than Austin.
I'm not going to "speculate" until they're both at least running the same series. I'm certainly not a Dillon fan.
The tainted opinion stems from multiple Logano DNA injections :D

Back
Top Bottom