Does Jeff Gordon even care anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched SX yet, I was excitedly reading because that's what the subject matter was, and it looked as though a spoiler was coming. So I stopped. Phew

Greg did say there were lots of strange actitvities going on over there this evening. :D

Gordon doesn't care about alienating some of his fan base in Texas, apparently.

I hope he finishes poorly in that paint scheme. Points don't matter anymore anyway in this playoff system he supports.

lol, give me a break dude. No true Gordon fan would ever say that. I'm a hardcore Florida Gators fan, and I wouldn't give two craps if Gordon won in a Seminoles car.

Well Jeff was wise enough to avoid the Dallas/Ft Worth Civil wars, I misunderestimated him on that one. Getting involved in a war would be too much anyhow for the pedicured clean fingernailed man of leisure.

Turns out that this is a just a vacation for Jeff, as I type he is in Houston watching the monster energy supercross event. I suppose when you are to far away from Hollywood or the Broadway Theaters with thier fancy pants French like actors you have to find a diversion wherever you can. He probably couldn't wait to finish qualifying and leave the joint. A mindset were navigating a quick exit means more than running quick laps

And the all out concept of a Supercross warrior remains as a mystery and a matter of confusment to Jeff. He was bewildered to see a dinged up Villopoto rejoining the heat race and still racing hard to win, even after winning became an impossibility. Probably also confused by an ill under the weather Stewarts inspiring heat race. I bet Jeff was thinking why doesn't poor James just take it easy, it cant be all that important.

The terrorist forcing Jeff to race have ruined him.

Finished the race. Hopefully he is truly inspired by the badassedry of these supercross warriors.

Seriously though why doesn't James take it easy, go play golf. Align his chakras and what not. He obviously doesn't care.

Gordon doesn't care about alienating some of his fan base in Texas, apparently.

I hope he finishes poorly in that paint scheme. Points don't matter anymore anyway in this playoff system he supports.
Points do matter after Richmond & spots are filled by the non-winners by the highest in points. He's doing one hell of a job this year points wise.

I'm not an aggie fan either but I like the paint job & I like the reasoning behind the scheme. I hope he wins this week just like I do every other week

Hey reck why don't you come antagonize this bandwagoner so the 2 Gordon fans on this forum that nobody likes can fight till the death.

Hey reck why don't you come antagonize this bandwagoner so the 2 Gordon fans on this forum that nobody likes can fight till the death.

Damn Chex, you've been going into overdrive hounding me.

Who knew me calling you a bandwagoner in a joking manner would have such effect.

lol, give me a break dude. No true Gordon fan would ever say that. I'm a hardcore Florida Gators fan, and I wouldn't give two craps if Gordon won in a Seminoles car.

I'm not a true Gordon fan anymore anyway. He alienated me during the off season by supporting this chase crap.

Peoples is being sarcastic.....I hope.

I'm not a true Gordon fan anymore anyway. He alienated me during the off season by supporting this chase crap.
image.jpg

This thread has become a superstition for me.
Post in in weekly and Gordon performs well.
:eek:

Thanks. I give Danica a lot of hell but I hope she ends up doing some sorta good.

Thanks--I get so frustrated sometimes throwing stuff at the TV when it goes awry.....lol..Im just a fan I guess

Thanks--I get so frustrated sometimes throwing stuff at the TV when it goes awry.....lol..Im just a fan I guess
It feels good when your driver does well on Sunday

But I wouldn't know I'm a Gordon fan

That's whats great about this place. Mods are great and won't lock or delete threads unless things are WAY out of control.

Which brings up a question; does anyone know if there's an option or way to hide threads from view?

It was cool seeing them interviewing Jeff at the SX race in Houston on Sat night.

Look for Gordon to race Logano more aggressively in the future. Jeff said Logano got into the back of him & almost wrecked him. If Jeff gets Logano's rear at Darlington I'd pay attention.

Look for Gordon to race Logano more aggressively in the future. Jeff said Logano got into the back of him & almost wrecked him. If Jeff gets Logano's rear at Darlington I'd pay attention.
I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff rough some of the drivers up a little bit. I was surprised he let Joey around him so easy on the GWC without even putting up much of a fight. I would have thought he would have tried to block Joey a little bit.

Aggressive Jeff? how can that be?

He does not care............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom