Does Jeff Gordon even care anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellllllllll, you did half-heartedly bail on Bubba Stewart this year...... ;) and he's now won 3 SX races in a row.

I'm just playing devils advocate here. :)

On the sport, not just the man. ;)

Motocross is like the NBA for me. I watch it conviniently. Sometimes I go months without checking on how the Spurs are doing.

I just keep taps on it. They're currently on an 18 game winning streak and I have missed all of them. lol

On the sport, not just the man. ;)

Motocross is like the NBA for me. I watch it conviniently. Sometimes I go months without checking on how the Spurs are doing.

I just keep taps on it. They're currently on an 18 game winning streak and I have missed all of them. lol

I'm a Lakers fan, I've missed one game on TV this year. WTF am I doing with my life?

I'm a Lakers fan, I've missed one game on TV this year. WTF am I doing with my life?

You might want to miss the next few years while you're at it.

That whole organization is in total chaos. And I love it. :D

You might want to miss the next few years while you're at it.

That whole organization is in total chaos. And I love it. :D

Yeah, I'll keep the faith but ******* is it frustrating.

We dont care if he cares if anyone cares if he cares about caring....we care if he cares anymore.
Simple really.

I don't care if he doesn't care that I don't care if you don't care if he cares or not whether we cares if we think he cares or not about caring about caring.

Based on his performance at California, Jeff might have a fast car this weel. It's a shame he has no interest in winning. I feel bad for his crew.

How far back does Jeffs not caring go? What if he didn't care in 1998 when he won those 13 races? Holy ****, he coulda won em all if he only cared a little!

Jeff has a better chance this weekend than he did in California.
He will not be as distracted by Hollywood this time.

If he can just avoid getting distracted over the Civil war or conflict between Dallas and the Fort Wuth villagers (sp? :) ) over who has the race location rights he should be ok. Wouldn't it be wonderful if Jeff waa to really care about winning like he did 10 or 15 years ago. I suspect he would lap the field in the first 40 laps if that was the case.

But again I worry about the ethinic divisions and fueds between the Dallas and Fort Wuth tribes being a distraction. I could easily see Jeff reading the feudal historical documentation, and trying to come up with a connecting script for his next TV commercial.
Based on his performance at California, Jeff might have a fast car this weel. It's a shame he has no interest in winning. I feel bad for his crew.

How far back does Jeffs not caring go? What if he didn't care in 1998 when he won those 13 races? Holy ****, he coulda won em all if he only cared a little!

I think the roots or beginning of Jeffs apathy can be traced back to hosting SNL. Nascar and New York City, or Hollywood are not compatible with one another.
Clicking with that crowd perverts and degenerates the the pure race car driving talents.
The same type of folks ruined Danica before she made her cup debut.

You cannot be a Hollywood type actor and one of the best drivers at the same the time, it sterilizes a driver.

The same goes for Intellectualisms, Jeff likes reading and thinking to much these days. That all started with cutting his mullet (Refer to Samson in the bible for the parallel consequences). A driver has to be be comfortable with mentally being a simple driving freak. Jeff has simply thought his self out of the racing game.

Not me :D I think that may be the one thing no one can accuse me of lol I know as good as anyone what it means to stick to a team/driver no matter what. I'm also a life long Toronto Maple Leafs fan :)

You probably would have made your choice based on who won when you first started. Good thing Jimmie didn't win that one week. :p

But I do know your pain.

I'm a Red Sox fan and there was a time where I wanted to cry myself to sleep. lol

You probably would have made your choice based on who won when you first started. Good thing Jimmie didn't win that one week. :p
Not quite... I started watching regularly a few months after Joey's New Hampshire win... Michigan August 09.... he didn't win again until Pocono 2012. Vickers won that week, Jimmie almost did though... ran out of gas in the closing laps. I rooted him on for 3 years before he won another race... been rootin the Leafs my whole life lol

I actually picked Joey as my driver because he was a new young driver and I was a new fan... and because my Dad is a Tony Stewart fan. So I picked the guy who replaced him.

I don't think he cares either but i hope he keeps driving cause his paint schemes are cool. Love the Texas A.M. look this weekend too bad it will be in the rear all day.:D:D

Gordon doesn't care about alienating some of his fan base in Texas, apparently.

I hope he finishes poorly in that paint scheme. Points don't matter anymore anyway in this playoff system he supports.

Gordon doesn't care about alienating some of his fan base in Texas, apparently.

I hope he finishes poorly in that paint scheme. Points don't matter anymore anyway in this playoff system he supports.

Traitor. College Football is for Amateurs.

See what I did there?

Well Jeff was wise enough to avoid the Dallas/Ft Worth Civil wars, I misunderestimated him on that one. Getting involved in a war would be too much anyhow for the pedicured clean fingernailed man of leisure.

Turns out that this is a just a vacation for Jeff, as I type he is in Houston watching the monster energy supercross event. I suppose when you are to far away from Hollywood or the Broadway Theaters with thier fancy pants French like actors you have to find a diversion wherever you can. He probably couldn't wait to finish qualifying and leave the joint. A mindset were navigating a quick exit means more than running quick laps

And the all out concept of a Supercross warrior remains as a mystery and a matter of confusment to Jeff. He was bewildered to see a dinged up Villopoto rejoining the heat race and still racing hard to win, even after winning became an impossibility. Probably also confused by an ill under the weather Stewarts inspiring heat race. I bet Jeff was thinking why doesn't poor James just take it easy, it cant be all that important.

The terrorist forcing Jeff to race have ruined him.

Well Jeff was wise enough to avoid the Dallas/Ft Worth Civil wars, I misunderestimated him on that one. Getting involved in a war would be too much anyhow for the pedicured clean fingernailed man of leisure.

Turns out that this is a just a vacation for Jeff, as I type he is in Houston watching the monster energy supercross event. I suppose when you are to far away from Hollywood or the Broadway Theaters with thier fancy pants French like actors you have to find a diversion wherever you can. He probably couldn't wait to finish qualifying and leave the joint. A mindset were navigating a quick exit means more than running quick laps

And the all out concept of a Supercross warrior remains as a mystery and a matter of confusment to Jeff. He was bewildered to see a dinged up Villopoto rejoining the heat race and still racing hard to win, even after winning became an impossibility. Probably also confused by an ill under the weather Stewarts inspiring heat race. I bet Jeff was thinking why doesn't poor James just take it easy, it cant be all that important.

The terrorist forcing Jeff to race have ruined him.

He's at a motocross event? lmao

I haven't watched SX yet, I was excitedly reading because that's what the subject matter was, and it looked as though a spoiler was coming. So I stopped. Phew

I haven't watched SX yet, I was excitedly reading because that's what the subject matter was, and it looked as though a spoiler was coming. So I stopped. Phew

No worries I will not comment anymore on supercross on this thread tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom