Dover - AAA 400 - Pre Race Thread

Byd_sytIEAAecw4.jpg:large

Byd_svsIQAESSkN.jpg:large

Not sure if anyone on here is following practice or not. Interesting to see Jimmie Johnson jump to P1 immediately at the beginning of practice. They went straight to their qualifying setup to make that mark. Trying to send a message maybe? Who knows. Let see where he falls when the others get their q setups in.

2 usual Dover faces upfront Johnson and Busch

I can't imagine that Jimmie/Chad are anything but ELATED that Dover is next. That has been their house for some time now.

That kurt busch car looks really good. I like the black carbon fibre look.

Timmy Hill a strong showing as always.

Almirola is who I am keeping my eye on, so far he is beating the heck out of who he needs to beat to get in..keep it up.

I can't imagine that Jimmie/Chad are anything but ELATED that Dover is next. That has been their house for some time now.
The #48 team has a statement track in each round - Dover, Charlotte, and Martinsville. A lot of pressure on them with the speed Penske, Gordon, and Harvick have, I would think.

I think Aric has this one all wrapped up, with the 9 coming in 2nd. Can't wait for Sunday! Hoping to get a few photos with The King!

There, I put it in perspective. Now I'll be watching for.....
The 2 and 4 beating and banging for the win.
or...
The 24 and 48 beating and banging for the win.
or
The 22 and 11 beating and banging for the win.
The 51 to get fenced by someone.
Kurt to lose his mind.
Someone to get roughed up and knocked out of the next round by a driver who advances.

What championship? There's so much else to watch, why bother with points?

Kyle Busch is in the "interstate" car, he might just pull a win outta his hat and make yer head explode :owquitit::D

Here's a move for when she tells you to put the seat down. Loosely cover the bowl opening with clear wrap, lower the seat, and fill the clear wrap with cold water. If she's a drop and plop, she won't notice until it hits her like a cold Artic wind.

Now I know why you're solo. :p

Here's a move for when she tells you to put the seat down. Loosely cover the bowl opening with clear wrap, lower the seat, and fill the clear wrap with cold water. If she's a drop and plop, she won't notice until it hits her like a cold Artic wind.

LMAO..................................... I am a rebel but I aint crazy

What happens here is likely to determine who makes the next round. #47's selection is precarious at best, while #11 is giving himself a fighting chance.

I also wouldn't be at all surprised to see some funny business amongst teammates, aka Richmond 2013 - only less obvious ;)

Back
Top Bottom