Dover --- RACE thread

I picked Austin Dillon, AJ Allmendinger, Kasey Kahne, Chase Elliott, and Ryan Newman.

If Darrell and Jeff are playing a drinking game using Jimmie Johnson as THE WORD, they're both going to be drunk before the competition caution!

I'm rooting for Blaney in the ROTY but Chase Elliot just earned some bonus points from me for putting the chrome horn to Biffle!

Watching Jimmie Johnson work his way through the field here, I don't want to see him win here yet again but he's mastered this track. It is impressive.

Congratulations to Jimmie Johnson on the win lol. Harvick will finish second to him while leading most laps as is custom

It's amazing Brad has 2 wins this year because Penske has been pretty bad

DP wont give up....wish she was the LD eariler.

Use up their stuff early in the race when it doesn't matter instead of pacing themselves for later when it does?

They don't use their stuff up they either blow it on a late restart (driver) or stupid strategy or bad pit stops (crew)

It's amazing Brad has 2 wins this year because Penske has been pretty bad
Yep. Early in the year I said I thought Penske would struggle most with the new package. I also said I thought Joey would struggle more than Brad. I got some flack from either Dayton, sliced bread or the other Joey fan, but I think I called it. Haven't seen those guys around much.

LOL...with just one win Joey will be 5th in points. What a struggle. Without a win...he sits 7th in points. I wish I could struggle like that. And that's with him getting caught up in two wrecks the last two weeks that weren't his fault.

Brad has 2 wins. These Ford's are really struggling with the new package.

LOL...with just one win Joey will be 5th in points. What a struggle. Without a win...he sits 7th in points. I wish I could struggle like that. And that's with him getting caught up in two wrecks the last two weeks that weren't his fault.

Brad has 2 wins. These Ford's are really struggling with the new package.
lol

Back
Top Bottom