Driver Averages at Kansas

H

HardScrabble

No point in posting the averages, since there have only been two WC races here you can get the averages from all kinds of places on the net. Doing five year and five race averages is kinda pointless.

There has been an almost amazing consistency at the very front of the pack here so far. Jeff has won both, Ryan has finished second in both, and Rusty has finished 4th in the first race and 3rd in the second.

Jeff seems to be getting a bit more on track (I actually had him picked for the win on Sunday) and is facing the first season with only one win since his Rookie year. To say he wants another is understatement.

But nowhere the understatement that Rusty wants one. Rusty has gone beyond desparate. He wants it, he needs it, he lives, eats, sleeps and dreams about getting that next win.

Ryan is the hottest driver on the circuit, but should history unwind itself here and these three are at the front, a word of advice to Ryan. If you are leading either of these boys near the end, DO NOT let them get to your bumper. That goes for anyone else who might be leading Rusty or Jeff to the checkers............

I agree with your last statement 100%, but somehow I have a feeling it's gonna be either Ryan Newman or Jimmie Johnson. Don't ask me why exactly, just one of those feelings.

In the meantime, am I the only person who sometimes forgets that Kansas is on the schedule?!? I swear, I forgot all about it - how embarrassing! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom