Drivers Being Auctioned At Tx

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Drivers to be auctioned at Texas charity event

Ten of the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series biggest names will be up for grabs in an effort to help children's charities throughout north Texas.

Race fans can bid for a chance to ride with one of their favorite NASCAR Nextel Cup Series drivers through the Speedway Children's Charities Auction on April 3 at Texas Motor Speedway. Fans with the winning bids will ride with their driver as part of pre-race introductions for the April 4 Samsung/RadioShack 500.

Drivers participating are: Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon, Terry Labonte, Bobby Labonte, Tony Stewart, Kevin Harvick, Mark Martin, Dale Jarrett, Rusty Wallace and Jimmie Johnson.

The driver auction is part of the annual memorabilia auction which is open to all fans. The event is held in Hospitality Village one hour following the Saturday, April 3, O'Reilly 300 NASCAR Busch Series race. The driver auction will be the highlight of the day that also includes racing collectibles such as sheet metal, autographed helmets and photos, racing suits and more up for bid.

"Riding with a NASCAR Nextel Cup driver in the parade lap is a chance of a lifetime," said Brittnee Henry, director of the Texas chapter of SCC. "We are fortunate to have some of the series top drivers participating this year so we hope the fans come ready to bid and help us raise money for children's charities here in north Texas."

All auction proceeds go to SCC Texas Chapter.

SCC is a non-profit organization that raises and distributes funds to qualified charities that specifically address the needs of children. Since its inception in 1997, the Texas chapter has distributed over $2.3 million to hundreds of children's charities throughout north Texas.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was referring to them all! But 97 said I couldn't keep Jimmie! That's not fair!!!! :p B) :wub: :wub: :wub:

Maj, you KNOW what a liar 97 is.......I say to y'all, if ya catch em, keep em!

And I'll bet them Labopnte Bros would be
one unforgettable night out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :rolleyes: :lilangel: :rolleyes: :D :p

Back
Top Bottom