Drivers during lighter moments=Hambone singing Taylor Swift

o_Oo_OI cant decide what's more embarrassing for Denny. The fact that this video is being sown at nascar.com, or the fact that he actually knows the words to that song.
Turn in your man card, Denny.

For starters I cannot stand Taylor Swift, but her music is catchy and somehow weasels its way into your mind. Secondly, I have to say that I thoroughly enjoy Denny Hamlin. He doesn't take himself too seriously. I know he is pretty much one of the most hated drivers by many, but he reminds me a lot of me. Last year we were able to be at a Q&A with Denny at Sonoma and the very first question he was asked was, "How is your back?" He looked at this guy and responded by saying with a dumbfounded look, "Oh wow! That's original, I haven't been asked that before." I literally LOL'd in this guys face,. I could not believe this guy asked such a ridiculously obvious question. I realized at that moment that Denny, like me, was an a**hole.

Nothing wrong with singing Taylor Swift, if he likes it, he likes it.

Be honest, everyone enjoys or have like a guilty liking to something that everyone as a whole don't enjoy...

I have a Kenny G album... Nothing more said please and its "Breathless" (Name of album)... Yeah, it is. I'm just going to sit in the corner now.:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom