Driver's Top 10 Thoughts When They Hear

T

TonyB

Top 10 Thoughts That Go Through A Driver's Mind When He Hears The Words "Gentlemen Start Your Engines!"

10. Let's see, was it the #31 was I was gonna "punt" and "flip off" the #97 or was it the other way around?

9. This thing needs more cupholders.

8. Ok, ok, hit the gas, turn left, hit the gas, turn left.

7. Gentlemen? What about Kurt Busch and Jimmy Spencer?

6. DARN!! I should have went to the bathroom earlier!!

5. Well, here's the easy part...

4. Now where did I put that traction control chip?

3. So thats why the RPM are at zero!

2. What the %@*# !! How can my water temp be 240 already

1. Don't say anything about spinning out over the radio...don't say anything about spinning out over the radio...

Click here for all kinds of list on this topic.

Joe Ruttman "Two laps in last place, park it and collect $23,000 and we can beat the traffic out of here"

Michael Waltrip "This damn helmet is really gonna give me 'hat head' "

Johnny Sauter "O.K., this week maybe I should take out the 29 car..."

Larry Foyt "Stay focused,,,,,go out to the end of pit lane and turn right...no no no left...right?"

Tony Stewart: "Reinforced bumper - check. Scruffy cheeks - check. Me first mentality - check."

Mark Martin: "I'm not washed up. I can still do this. Today's the day. What's that, Mr. Roush? Matt's turn again? Shucks. OK, sir, if you say so."

Rusty Wallace: "C'mon already, let's get this mother****er started. I got a ****in' hot rod, and I'm gonna win this **** race."

Brian Vickers: "Holy smokes, man. Lookit all these cars. I better just cruise and gain seat time. Yeah, that's it."

Ken Schrader: "I think that's what they said before the last one of these I won. Who said it that day, anyway? Teddy Roosevelt?"

Ward Burton: "Awwwright. I can do that. Jus don't nobody ast me t'say Cat Skeered Strip Loader no morah."

Morgan Shepherd: "Eh? What's that you say?"

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Apr 23 2004, 10:29 AM
Ward Burton: "Awwwright. I can do that. Jus don't nobody ast me t'say Cat Skeered Strip Loader no morah."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, goodness, it's a good thing I didn't have my tea in my hand or it would have been all over everything.

Tony, rock, and EMP, y'all are just too funny.

Back
Top Bottom