4. MMM- Talking with Kodak to re-up
7. Ultra Motorsports- Looking
11. BBR- Got a new sponser thru 2005
37. Quest Motorsports- Looking
49. BAM Motorsports- Talking with SEM and ATT
54. BelCar Motorsports- Looking
74. Bace Motorsports- Talking to Best Western
99. Roush Racing- Talking with Eli Lilly

Derrick Cope has a sponsor signed for his #37. He also said that there would be enough money to go to all the races and "do em right". My guess is friendly's re-uped.

It would seem that to say an underfunded team like Derrike Cope's, BAM, Brett Bodine, Hermie's, Morgan's is looking for other sponsors is kinda like saying they are looking for their next breath of air. Of course they are.

BAM has some sponsorship bucks arranged for next season as does Derrike. Brett says he has a deal all but done, though it seems the announcement keeps getting pushed back. In Brett's case he says it is sufficient to run the entire schedule next season. None of the other teams have any such deal. So they will continue to look for enough bucks more than likely throughout the remainder of this season, the off-season, and during the next season as well.

Probably should add the #71 Marcis Racing to the list. Far as I know Dave would still like to get in the Nextel Cup at least part time next year.

Kodak is contracted to the #4 for next year. They seem to have an option out which they might be taking!

There as been no announcments yet about the 2 PE cars re-signing Gm and GP, but it seems like they have resigned them. Also PE is still lookign for a sponsor for the 44 car!

Add Fed-Ex to the potential list of DEI possible sponsors

I thought he didnt need sponsors, Sherperd's only out there to make an incredible rear-end out of himself while scuffing tires.

Morgan has earned a bit more respect than that Happy.

Been in the game a long time and a credit to it. Not to mention he has 4 wins in the big show. Lots and lots of drivers don't have that many.

Has anyone heard who Bretts sponsor is. It sounds big and when will they make their debut?

I saw the paint scheme for the 11 car but the stickers just came in when i left the Race Shop. They wouldnt tell me

Darn, it must be big!!! Any word on when he will return to racing?

What color was the car! I think I know but not sure!

And they are decals not stickers :p

My best guess is that the 71 will be at Daytona, although I would be almost certain no one has been picked to drive the car.

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510@Sep 9 2003, 04:43 PM
What color was the car! I think I know but not sure!

And they are decals not stickers :p
Stickers, Decals its the same thing for racing.

Originally posted by Happy29@Sep 8 2003, 05:04 PM
I thought he didnt need sponsors, Sherperd's only out there to make an incredible rear-end out of himself while scuffing tires.
Morgan is 62 years and still has racing in his blood. I kno Morgan for 13 years now so he wants to keep on racing for ever until he dies. I know he doesnt have that much many becuase the Butch Mock Racing Deal with Remington F'ed him a lot. @ least he goes out and try to make the race and try to win events, some other drivers cant do that like Larry Foyt. Morgan has 4 cup wins and some busch wins on his resume and he is looking for young drivers to race for him.

Back
Top Bottom