Duck Commander 500: Rate the race..

Lowest rated race this season.

Season still a 9.0

22!

I would also like to mention Im was impressed there werent many tire issues like teams thought there would be. I hope they bring the dual zone tire to more tracks. Hopefully the Penske cars have as much of a grip on the 1.5s as they appear to. Only team to win on them so far.

8.5 for the race. -9999999999 due to fans of the winner

Joking aside, 8.5 for me. I thought it was pretty exciting. The cars were able to pass all day.

7.5.. The finish was pretty damn exciting though.

Today's race didn't have half the action as the first 6 and I couldn't really give it a four.

This is the first Cup race at TMS that I have not been to in a few years. Usually much more interesting in person than TV.

My rating is a 5. Exciting finish and wreck (Jr.), but not very exciting besides that.

I'll give it a 7. Very bizarre beginning with the Green/Caution start and then Jr. snafu'd. Some guys managed their tires, some didn't. Solid runs by Vickers, Menard, KyBu, Larson. A for effort for the 20 team for getting the car better and almost getting a top 5.

7. Probably the least compelling race of the season so far, but still not a bad race. I've seen much, much worse at Texas.

6, although my rating is biased; I wasn't fully engaged in watching as my driver was essentially out of contention for the entire race :(

I wasn't able to watch but prn makes it sound like the most exciting thing that's ever existed on earth every lap. I'll download it tomorrow and see but on the radio it was good!

Everything is good on the radio - except modern country sound - and announcers can make a grass growing contest in Boring, Oregon, sound like the most exciting event of the century but nothing could help the Duck Commander 500. ;)

texas can be a snoozer but this one was good.

6, although my rating is biased; I wasn't fully engaged in watching as my driver was essentially out of contention for the entire race :(

I'm going with this. I give Fox broadcasting team a -10 though and PRN a 10.

That's why you have your one or two main favorites then a couple other guys you like so you always have someone to pull for ;)

About the only thing exciting was Mike Joy every chance he got eggin' ole DW how the UConn Huskies were going to roll over the Kentucky freshmen!!! Other than that how can cars get so spread out in two laps.. 5.0 rating....

7, because for Texas it wasn't as bad as it could be. Started out pretty interesting, and a decent finish. Just spread out so much in the middle.

I thought was only okay and question the #2's desire to make more of a race out of it, considering who was leading.

I still enjoyed the race as it's better than no racing at all :)

Back
Top Bottom