Dylan Kwasniewski

I don't see the ****iness everyone is talking about, he seems to admit fault when he does something wrong and admits to learning.

Some people aren't able to discern the difference between ****y and confident. Usually its just a weak attempt to discredit someone. Same thing as when smart people are referred to as being arrogant.

He won titles in both K&N Pro East and K&N Pro West so he must know something about what he's doing.

Stenhouse went from being a top ARCA driver to wrecking in Nationwide every week in a couple of years, then a couple of years later he won six Nationwide races. It's too soon to throw Dylan under the bus. Ganassi has a plan for him.

I never really noticed the ****y attitude either.

keep in mind and I don't know if this is the case. in the east and west series there is a big difference in equipment. its is very much possible for someone to come in that has alot of money and simply beat the competition with a vastly better car. The question is what is his background family wise?? does he come from money or not?? its really hard to say what a driver has till they get to nationwide if they came from money.

keep in mind and I don't know if this is the case. in the east and west series there is a big difference in equipment. its is very much possible for someone to come in that has alot of money and simply beat the competition with a vastly better car. The question is what is his background family wise?? does he come from money or not?? its really hard to say what a driver has till they get to nationwide if they came from money.

His dad was the CEO of Hard Rock until he committed suicide in 2010.

He comes from money.

yeah I saw that, its just like ARCA too money can buy wins. its just the nature of the series. The guys that run those cars are 2 types hardcore races who somehow scratch their way running the car as best they can. The other type is drivers that have money behind them. typcially they do a developmental agreement with a team. The team loves it because they get to run a car that is actually funded. cole custer is another driver that is coming from money. I will be interested what he does when he gets in a nationwide car.

yeah I saw that, its just like ARCA too money can buy wins. its just the nature of the series. The guys that run those cars are 2 types hardcore races who somehow scratch their way running the car as best they can. The other type is drivers that have money behind them. typcially they do a developmental agreement with a team. The team loves it because they get to run a car that is actually funded. cole custer is another driver that is coming from money. I will be interested what he does when he gets in a nationwide car.

Paul Menard, Brian Scott, and John Wes Townley all come from money as well and they don't win anywhere close to the regularity that this kid does. Yes he comes from money but he's also proven that he has talent to go with it. Ryan Blaney, the Dillons, and Chase Elliott are spoon fed and come from a boatload of money as well, but all these kids can drive so I don't see the problem. Now if Milka Duno or John Wes Townley ever get a cup ride then you guys can complain ;) Lol

Paul Menard, Brian Scott, and John Wes Townley all come from money as well and they don't win anywhere close to the regularity that this kid does. Yes he comes from money but he's also proven that he has talent to go with it. Ryan Blaney, the Dillons, and Chase Elliott are spoon fed and come from a boatload of money as well, but all these kids can drive so I don't see the problem. Now if Milka Duno or John Wes Townley ever get a cup ride then you guys can complain ;) Lol
kwas has only won in the east and west cars and I explained why. One thing I think that also makes a huge difference is having someone successful teach you how to drive. I don't think its an accident that the children of successful drivers are often successful themselves.

kwas has only won in the east and west cars and I explained why. One thing I think that also makes a huge difference is having someone successful teach you how to drive. I don't think its an accident that the children of successful drivers are often successful themselves.

:rolleyes: I forgot it's all car and no talent. Does that apply to chase Elliott and the Dillions as well, or just drivers you don't like. Also, those are the only series he's raced in seeing as he's 18 years old. His replacement Cameron Haley is in the exact same equipment and hasn't won a race. So much for your theory

:rolleyes: I forgot it's all car and no talent. Does that apply to chase Elliott and the Dillions as well, or just drivers you don't like. Also, those are the only series he's raced in seeing as he's 18 years old. His replacement Cameron Haley is in the exact same equipment and hasn't won a race. So much for your theory
chase elliott and the dillons have actually won in series outside the east and west. you are failing to see the details of who is running what cars and who is winning races in the K&N series. When you take drivers who have won in late models, won in everything else they have been in and put them in a substandard east or west car and they get beat by a rich kid who just happens to show up and essentially start driving the cars. one can draw their own conclusions on how much equipment is a factor. This is a classic thing you see in the series with some of these guys, same thing in ARCA. Those series aren't anywhere near as competitive as the nascar top 3, in the lower series money buys speed and wins.

kwas could turn out alright. I am simply stating it wasn't all talent that got him there, it was mainly money.

Sponsorship , talent and a ton of fans . If only she was one of the good old boys, she would be perfect.

It sill wouldn't help her win. That will depend on her ability or lack of...whichever the case may be. Time will tell.

Sponsorship , talent and a ton of fans . If only she was one of the good old boys, she would be perfect.

Talent... good one Ted.

But back to thread at hand, Good run for Dylan last night despite the wreck that wasn't his making. The kid does have talent, just has to be patient and keep his nose clean. My comments about him wrecking all the time were because you can only get away with that for so long before your time is up.

Last edited:
Im glad you said that. Dale Jr sent me a text saying he was almost finished polishing his 5th cup troph.... oh wait nvm.

I don't know how much "talent" he has, hard to tell because he doesn't have much experience. So far he is learning how to finish a race without wrecking it looks like to me. Guys like him that really don't have that much experience stick out when they get into the higher series. He shows promise IMO, hopefully speed will come later.

Every thread devolves into hillbillies bashing Danica.

Driver bashing is easy . Bashing female drivers , even easier . The hard thing is denying that Nascar is the elite racing series in North America and Danica is a competitive driver in the top racing series . About the only thing one can do is make sexist cracks about her sex life and chest size . That'll teach her not be racing against men. Keep em in the kitchen , I say.

Driver bashing is easy . Bashing female drivers , even easier . The hard thing is denying that Nascar is the elite racing series in North America and Danica is a competitive driver in the top racing series . About the only thing one can do is make sexist cracks about her sex life and chest size . That'll teach her not be racing against men. Keep em in the kitchen , I say.
:wub::wub::wub::wub::bigfight::katts:

Danica is a competitive driver in the top racing series.
Really?? She has a worse career average finish than guys like David Reutimann, Sam Hornish Jr., Casey Mears, David Ragan, Aric Almirola, and Regan Smith. If she weren't a woman she'd be in a mid-tier ride at best. Look up her ladder series stats and tell us where this amazing talent and potential is.

Didn't say she is an amazing talent , you made that up . Said she is competetive with all of those drivers that you mentioned . In my opinion she is one of the top 43 drivers in North America . Not bad , (for a girl). Don't see her moving to another team in the forseeable future .

Really?? She has a worse career average finish than guys like David Reutimann, Sam Hornish Jr., Casey Mears, David Ragan, Aric Almirola, and Regan Smith. If she weren't a woman she'd be in a mid-tier ride at best. Look up her ladder series stats and tell us where this amazing talent and potential is.

All those guys you mentioned have won at least 1, if not more races in one of Nascar's top divisions. Danica has 3 top 10s in almost 2 1/2 years worth of Cup racing. Where is this talent exactly?? Good question..

Didn't say she is an amazing talent , you made that up . Said she is competetive with all of those drivers that you mentioned . In my opinion she is one of the top 43 drivers in North America . Not bad , (for a girl). Don't see her moving to another team in the forseeable future .
All of those drivers are in backmarker Cup rides, Nationwide, or out of the sport sans Almirola and arguably Mears who are in mid-pack rides. They've all performed better than her.

The whole "forty-three best drivers in America" thing is a myth too; drivers like Ryan Dalziel (TUSCC/Pirelli World Challenge), Patrick Long (TUSCC), Joey Hand (TUSCC), Jon Fogarty (TUSCC), and Marino Franchitti (part-time TUSCC) all beat her soundly in feeder series like Formula Ford, Formula Vauxhall, and Toyota Atlantics yet people continue to trumpet that around like it's fact.

Back to the original thread topic...Kwas is a talented young kid, only 18 I believe. He's a developmental driver for Ganassi and is racing in the Nationwide series to develop his skills before going Cup one day. Gee, I could've sworn that's what this series was designed for is it not?? Developing potential prospects for the Sprint Cup Series? But sure...let's get rid of Kwas, Blaney, Erik Jones, the Bueschers and all the other young guns and just put Cup retreads in all the cars. That's evidently what Nascar and it's fans want to see in the lower divisions:confused:

Every thread devolves into hillbillies bashing Danica.

Where dat biitch??

b0001812.jpg

Danica is one of the top 43 drivers in North America? Are you kidding me. She's not even in the top 1,000.

Back
Top Bottom