Earnhardt Jr. will win today and tomorrow.

H

Happy29

I guarantee it. No one will put up an even slightly formidable defense against the 8 team and Dale Jr.

MWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously... you've lost it. The other posts you have put up today shows me enough proof.

Besides, Robby Gordon has dominated this race today.

Originally posted by Happy29@Apr 24 2004, 03:06 PM
I guarantee it. No one will put up an even slightly formidable defense against the 8 team and Dale Jr.

MWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HA HA LOSER........................ Today!!!!!!

I do too RG fan. :(

Robby sure was strong today and he could just drive right by Jr or Martin but not when they were together.

I was pulling for Hornaday or Robbie. Anybody just didn't want a DEI car in Victory Lane. But oh well.

I think it was a Chance 2 car that went to Victory Lane today.........was there even a DEI car in the race today? :)

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2@Apr 25 2004, 12:10 AM
I think it was a Chance 2 car that went to Victory Lane today.........was there even a DEI car in the race today? :)
I think Dale jr and step mom owns the 8 car. So you can bet there was DEI know how built into it. Might as well been a DEI car. :D

I dont keep up with busch all that much, is rp tracks the only type of tracks dale jr races on in busch anymore??

Originally posted by Gollum+Apr 24 2004, 05:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gollum @ Apr 24 2004, 05:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DE_Wrangler_2@Apr 25 2004, 12:10 AM
I think Dale jr and step mom owns the 8 car. So you can bet there was DEI know how built into it. Might as well been a DEI car. :D [/b][/quote]
Yep Jr and Teresa do own the car.........but Dale Earnhardt Inc does not. Did they get help from DEI? Probably. Did DEI, when Dale Sr first started up, get help from RCR? Probably. Any difference there? Probably not. But DEI did not win today.........ain't no probably to it. :D

Your right DEI didn't win. Chance 2 did. Like I said with it being owned by Earnhardts you know DEI tech went into it. So with that thought in mind it just as well have been a DEI car. That is what I am saying.

Originally posted by smack500@Apr 24 2004, 05:21 PM
I dont keep up with busch all that much, is rp tracks the only type of tracks dale jr races on in busch anymore??
I think he does............I'm not a big Busch fan so I can't say for sure. Butl, even if he does just run restrictor plate tracks, what's wrong with it? He has said numerous times he likes them.........he's demonstrated numerous times that he does well on them. He's not running for points but for the enjoyment of racing........what's wrong with that? :)

*well I see it coming now.........restrictor plate racing isn't racing. I'll shut up now :D *

Gollum and DE Wrangler...........................
You bet your sweet bippies there were two DEI cars in that race!!!!!
They may very well have been Chance 2 owned, but they sure were DEI
power plants in 3 cars out there!!!!!
And you c an bet your "other sweet bippy" that Jr was just
pleased as punch to help Martin win again. Just puts another feather in Jr's cap.
icecs.gif

Originally posted by dragonlady424@Apr 24 2004, 05:48 PM
pleased as punch to help Martin win again. Just puts another feather in Jr's cap.
icecs.gif
For someone not interested in a third Busch title is that a bad thing? How many RCR powerplants were in today's race? :D How about Hendrick? Or RYR?

Does it really make a difference? Did you enjoy the race? Or were you just looking for reasons to argue a point?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, now you're beginning to scare me Gollum.
Don't wanna think too much alike!!!!! LOL
drsneeze.gif

Originally posted by dragonlady424@Apr 25 2004, 12:55 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, now you're beginning to scare me Gollum.
Don't wanna think too much alike!!!!! LOL
drsneeze.gif
I think we are to late. On another board I post as Draco and have a avatar of a dragon. :lol:

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2+Apr 24 2004, 08:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DE_Wrangler_2 @ Apr 24 2004, 08:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--dragonlady424@Apr 24 2004, 05:48 PM
icecs.gif
For someone not interested in a third Busch title is that a bad thing? How many RCR powerplants were in today's race? :D How about Hendrick? Or RYR?

Does it really make a difference? Did you enjoy the race? Or were you just looking for reasons to argue a point? [/b][/quote]
I just thought he said he wanted to concentrate more on other types of tracks, so he can be more competitive. Also I thought he said he liked racing at other types of tracks just the same, seems to me hes more worried about winning then having fun. Nothing really anoys me about it exept for the fact that more cup drivers are building up there stats in busch, and again leaving less and less chances for busch guys to win. I find it apauling that cup guys win more in busch then busch regulars, dont see how anyone can accept this.

Smack, I think we had this discussion a couple years ago. I'm not a big fan Busch Whackers........nor am I a big fan of "Hired Guns" at the road courses. But, it's perfectly okay with the sanctioning body so until it's changed, why can't we enjoy a race for what it is (a race)? The Busch guys have been suffering this "disadvantage" since Winston Cup (now the Nextel Cup) became the top level of the NASCAR series. All I said is that Jr likes the plate tracks and he's demonstrated that he's successful at them. He helped (mentored) his driver to a win today...........is that wrong? Jr didn't jump in there and steal it from a Busch regular...........he helped a Busch regular win.

No there was nothing wrong with what he did at todays race, and I did not mean to complain about it. I was just awnsering your question from before.

Congrats to Dale Earnhardt Jr. on the Busch win at Talladega.oh wait...I was reading Happy's propoganda there :lol: ,I meant Congrats to Martin Truex Jr. :D
Happy,U were wrong on one count already,care to make odds on today's result? :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Eagle1@Apr 24 2004, 04:15 PM
I do too RG fan. :(

Robby sure was strong today and he could just drive right by Jr or Martin but not when they were together.
yeah he got a real good lesson, he thought he had a strong car until he pulled out byhimself to pass martin and jr. I think his car was just as good as the chance 2 cars but I would give the slight edge to chance 2

EAGLE 1
dflygb.gif
Don't you DARE GIVE MY DRAGONS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll think "cage door" when your butt
gets scorched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dflygb.gif

Back
Top Bottom