Edwards/Kenseth Primary 2014 Sponsors Announced

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/joe-gibbs-racing-names-primary-sponsors-for-carl-edwards-matt-kenseth-091714?cmpid=tsmfb:fscom:nascaronfox

Bxvmrf1CIAA_3sZ.jpg

(This pic was uploaded in the Matt Kenseth thread as well)

BxvmyZnIYAABCUR.jpg

Joe Gibbs Racing announced Wednesday morning that the Stanley security provider brand and DeWalt power tools will join the organization as primary sponsors for drivers Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth in 2015, respectively.

Stanley, which has been a primary sponsor of Marcos Ambrose at Richard Petty Motorsports since 2011, will be the primary sponsor for 12 races on Edwards' No. 19 Toyota, while DeWalt will be the primary sponsor for six races on Kenseth's No. 20 Toyota.

In addition, Stanley will have associate branding on Kyle Busch's No. 18 Toyota throughout the 2015 season, as well as on the No. 19 and No. 20 cars when not already serving as the primary sponsor. Other Stanley Black & Decker brands, including Mac Tools and BLACK+DECKER, will continue to be part of JGR's NASCAR program.

"We are thrilled to announce a new partnership for Joe Gibbs Racing with both Stanley and DeWalt," said team owner and founder Joe Gibbs. "They have a great history in our sport. We've had a partnership with Mac Tools that dates back to our first days here at JGR. It's an honor that they chose to come on board and support both Carl and Matt."

Kenseth has a long history with DeWalt, having carried the sponsor to his first Sprint Cup victory in the 2000 Coca-Cola 600 with Roush Fenway Racing. DeWalt was also Kenseth's primary sponsor in 2003, when he won his first and only championship with Roush Fenway.

Kenseth joined Joe Gibbs Racing for the 2013 season, finishing second in the standings and winning seven races. Edwards, a former teammate of Kenseth's at Roush Fenway, is leaving Roush at the end of this season to join JGR. Both drivers are among the 16 participants in this year's Chase for the Sprint Cup.

"It is a special feeling to have the opportunity to partner with DeWalt again," Kenseth said. "I have so many tremendous memories with them, and I'm looking forward to representing their brand again and creating new memories."

Those are two sweet looking race cars. Sounds like Gibbs is pumping more and more dollars into this organization. I'm liking Carl in the 19 Toyota more and more.

Did Gibbs get a deal on left over yellow paint from the Chase? :)

UItimate slap in the face to Roush, he couldn't get DeWalt to stay with Kenseth but Gibbs could.

would have helped if Kenseth would have won more races. Points racers have trouble keeping sponsors, unless they are good at B.S.ing..Carl will do well with that part.:blush:

The reposting here is getting a little silly.
Ehh, no biggie. This thread can just be merged with whatever thread the original post was in.

I think it's only happening because there hasn't been a whole lot to talk about lately other than the new Chase format.

Ehh, no biggie. This thread can just be merged with whatever thread the original post was in.

I think it's only happening because there hasn't been a whole lot to talk about lately other than the new Chase format.

You're forgetting the 2 hottest topics...bread and Brads skirt.

Three threads is more than enough, imo. Especially when OP called someone out the other day for the same thing.

LOL@ people having an issue with a Kenseth thread when members are bombarded daily with get on your knees HMS and Penske upchuck.

LOL@ people having an issue with a Kenseth thread when members are bombarded daily with get on your knees HMS and Penske upchuck.
Glad that never happens with a driver like Joey..oh, that's right that successful lil devil in your avey who has won many races this year, isn't who you pull fer. You support the driver who will go down in history as the win less one.:blush::biggrin:

Oh you mean the endless brad keselowski posts this week? What about the Tony Stewart talk? Then there is a kyle busch hate and the kyle larson love threads that have been very active. We talked about matt kenseth all the time for several weeks leading up to richmond as well.

You have selective hearing (reading) and its obvious youre jealous of HMS success... and that kenseth has had no part in it.

I'm glad Matt got his old colors back.

Stanley owns Dewalt, Black & Decker, Porter Cable, and Delta. It would seem competition in the tool industry is between marketing departments.

Oh you mean the endless brad keselowski posts this week? What about the Tony Stewart talk? Then there is a kyle busch hate and the kyle larson love threads that have been very active. We talked about matt kenseth all the time for several weeks leading up to richmond as well.

You have selective hearing (reading) and its obvious youre jealous of HMS success... and that kenseth has had no part in it.

:XXROFL:

I can just hear my mom now, "there's that good looking young man, with the nice teeth who sells tools instead of subs. Didn't he used to sell subs, lisa?"

Good to see DeWalt back with Kenseth...

So we have Stanley tools and DeWalt tools.. Are they owned by the same company or is this a conflict of interest in a sense? Is Home Depot/Rigid leaving?

UItimate slap in the face to Roush, he couldn't get DeWalt to stay with Kenseth but Gibbs could.

Have you seen his driver lineup lately? He's lucky he still has Henry as a partner or that team would have been gone by now.

Back
Top Bottom