farmers and nationwide both HMS sponsors, weird.

hidesert cowboy

Team Owner
after watching kasey win tonight I got to thinking. nationwide is coming on for dale jr nearly full time next year. They are even going to sponsor dale jr next week. Dale jr has also done quite a few endorsement ads for nationwide. But kasey is sponsored by farmers. IS HMS really going to have to competing insurance companies sponsoring cars next year?? what is the status of kahne's sponsorship next year does anyone know?? I just thought this was very odd. It would be like having one car sponsored bud and the other coors and both are part of the same team.

I agree it is weird but Mr. H assured all parties are alright with it so no worries.

Farmers insurance is signed through 2017. It is kinda weird i guess you could say, but Hendrick is a business man and knows what hes doing.

so farmers is signed and nationwide is on the other car. I bet farmers wishes they had wrote the deal different to include no other insurance sponsors.

or at least make sure Farmers isn't in the same frame as Nationwide. :blush: Oh crap, that lizard is in the race too.

Yeah I remember back in like 03 or 04 maybe I think it was RCR had a car sponsored by AT&T & NASCAR made a stink about it because of NEXTEL & Sprint being the title sponsors...

Yeah I remember back in like 03 or 04 maybe I think it was RCR had a car sponsored by AT&T & NASCAR made a stink about it because of NEXTEL & Sprint being the title sponsors...

Those were two different and probably separate 1%ers. The insurance 1%er weasels probably own part of each others company. o_O Also the sprint/ nextel was a series sponsor for the Brian and company..their specal.:growl:

Rick probably spun the separate garage angle to both companies. Nationwide will be the official insurance for the 48 and 88, and Farmers will be the official insurance for the 5 and 24.

Nationwide is on Jr's Nationwide car in the Nationwide race this weekend.

Just wanted to see how many times I could use Nationwide in a single sentence.

Nationwide is on Jr's Nationwide car in the Nationwide race this weekend.

Just wanted to see how many times I could use Nationwide in a single sentence.
Jr's Nationwide sponsered Nationwide Series ride in the Nationwide series race can be seen live nationwide on a nationwide tv network.

QM88Y0V.jpg

Back
Top Bottom