Fired Up Friday Question(s)

It sure cleared your head by a bunch. :D

Eyes, grasshopper. Eyes.
images

Gonna have to say... I missed that one too.

IDK what the hell the Croc is thinking.

Back to the avatar though, I have indeed confused you with PeopleAreStrange from time to time.

He has an avatar that looks similar to yours. Maybe he's the pawn? lol

Who's the pawn? kyle18? :D
Who's the pawn? kyle18? :D
Ok, I hadn't noticed. Mine is a sunrise, his is a sunset. You'll work it out.

Reck, no I am not kyle18, I repeat I am not kyle18. Sunrises and sunsets are the best times of the day.
This sunset was taken in northern Maine when I was there last month. I can escape the screwed up world we live in at Chesuncook Village.
It is at the northern end of Chesuncook Lake. 50 miles from the nearest town, 38 miles off grid and very peaceful. I have a small 16' x 20' camp
With all the creature comforts, gas range, gas fridge, gas lights and pure clean spring water. It is my little piece of heaven.
The use of the name, the pawn, is not about the game of chess, it is more about the game of life.

Reck, no I am not kyle18, I repeat I am not kyle18. Sunrises and sunsets are the best times of the day.
This sunset was taken in northern Maine when I was there last month. I can escape the screwed up world we live in at Chesuncook Village.
It is at the northern end of Chesuncook Lake. 50 miles from the nearest town, 38 miles off grid and very peaceful. I have a small 16' x 20' camp
With all the creature comforts, gas range, gas fridge, gas lights and pure clean spring water. It is my little piece of heaven.
The use of the name, the pawn, is not about the game of chess, it is more about the game of life.

Thank goodness you're not. :D

Welcome to the board Pawn.

LOL I just felt superior calling you a pawn. Haha

Question #1: What is the biggest surprise of the 2014 Chase so far?

The #48 team but I guess we all knew it had to happen sooner or later.

Question #2: Will we see payback in any form Sunday at @ Talladega?

No

Question #3: Will Matt Kenseth, Dale Jr, Jimmie Johnson or Brad Keselowski survive elimination on Sunday?

Kenseth and Earnhardt will.

Question #1: Do you think Keselowski or Kevin Harvick can bounce back from their Martinsville problems and qualify for Homestead?

Question #2: ‪‎NASCAR tracks offer unique trophy’s to their winners throughout all three of the touring series. What trophy (past or present) is your favorite? Why?

Question #3: ____ Driver should go as ____ for Halloween this weekend in Texas?

Where's Brad Daugherty's fork when you need it? Neither will advance.

I used to like the guitar that was given away but KB put an end to that. The Clock that Jr. just got is cool but that Harley J. Earl trophy from Daytona is the one that I'd want to win.

Dale Jr. should go as a cowboy in victory lane this weekend @ Texas.

Question #1: Do you think Keselowski or Kevin Harvick can bounce back from their Martinsville problems and qualify for Homestead?

Question #2: ‪‎NASCAR tracks offer unique trophy’s to their winners throughout all three of the touring series. What trophy (past or present) is your favorite? Why?

1. Yeah either of them could really. Brad could win Texas if he can out run Joey and Jeff and Harvick was untouchable at Phoenix earlier in the season.

2. The grandfather clock is cool.. I like the Bristol one too... and then of course there's the Harley J Earl trophy

3. Oh boy... this question is bound to have some ppl cracking up lol.... I'll come back to this one.. all I can think of is stupid sponsor stuff right now and thats not funny.

I'm gonna say Keselowski wins Texas and Harvick wins Phoenix.

Daytona 500 for sure

I really dont think both Brad and Harvick will win these next two... I think one will... not sure which one.. leaning more toward Brad, he's shown he can win more than Kevin has this season, Harvick has had the speed but has only won once since Darlington.... really just hoping Penske can continue the trend of both drivers in victory lane in each segment.

1. Harvick will win Phoenix...Keselowski will blame HMS for his failure to advance.

2. I don't care about trophys - never have, never will :)

3.Logano should go as Danica Patrick on the left and Delana Harvick on the right. Sew those firesuits together, Stickboy.

1 - I think Kez used up his chance at Dega and I think Harvick's performance this year shows he can run up front every race so I give him a chance.

2 - The grandfather clock is the best and I think one of trophies is more like a sculpture (I don't know which track) that would work as a piece of art and not trophy room fodder.

3 - Part of the fun of Halloween is to see what people come up with so I'd like to see pictures of what the drivers look like tonight (I wonder how many drivers dress up for Halloween).

1) Nope
2) Martinsville clock - classy yet cool
3) Brad Keselowski, Mr. Ed

WTF is this

Relax, I have already clear the air, I ain't you (thank god). You kybu fans are a little slooooo, that was discussed a couple weeks ago.

On to the questions.
1. They both have the drive, but may be tough to do. Harv yes Kez nope.
2. The clock. Because it is a work of art.
3. Kybu as the easter bunny. He's pretty in pink and they both are imaginary.

Relax, I have already clear the air, I ain't you (thank god). You kybu fans are a little slooooo, that was discussed a couple weeks ago.

On to the questions.
1. They both have the drive, but may be tough to do. Harv yes Kez nope.
2. The clock. Because it is a work of art.
3. Kybu as the easter bunny. He's pretty in pink and they both are imaginary.

Gosh, I guess I missed out on the "kyle busch fans are slow" discussion. Did you happen to catch the "people that use sunsets for avatars are douche bags" conversation ?

Gosh, I guess I missed out on the "kyle busch fans are slow" discussion. Did you happen to catch the "people that use sunsets for avatars are douche bags" conversation ?

And you missed the "people who can't tell the difference between a sunrise and a sunset are double-douche bags" conversation. :p

And you missed the "people who can't tell the difference between a sunrise and a sunset are double-douche bags" conversation. :p

Its apparent that I havent been paying attention, missed out on quite a few discussions recently.

Its apparent that I havent been paying attention, missed out on quite a few discussions recently.
yep

If you only knew the things @SlicedBread22 says about you in our PM sessions. ;)

Sliced is a joey fan has has way too much class for that sort of thing. You, on the other hand, are a Kyle fan, and we know what that means. :p

1) they could, but i think not, but they both are capable of win
2) i like Dover's, it's mean looking
3) Kyle Busch as the Oscar Mayer Hotdog...because he's a weenie

i see Brian and Helton are in there's already
qDbZjoQ.jpg

Last edited:
1. Kez and Harvick will both be in the top 5
2. Texas usually has custom made boots..Trophies you can wear.
3. Newman
RodneyDangerfield%20%20_orig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom