Free Trackpass Weekend

• Thread starter Nascar24rainbow
  • Start date
N

Nascar24rainbow

For those who didn't know Trackpass on Nascar.com is free this weekend. Trackpass gives you live practice speeds, Qualifying positions, and race positions as it happens.

Right now the Cup cars are out for there first practice.

Trackpass for the Cup race is pretty cool. You can lsiten to one of 9 drivers radios including J. Gordon, Johnson, and Junior. You also can check out the the race stats for any drivers you want. Since it is free for the rest of the race I would recomand checking it out.

I checked it out and actually it was pretty cool in a way.Not sure if I would pay for it though.Just easier to watch the race and have the radio on MRN.

It was pretty cool to hear Jeff Gordon's comments from his radio. A few of the things he said where pretty funny.

This is the 2nd or 3rd time they have done this since they started charging for this service. Wonder if it's not selling as much as they hoped? :idunno:

Originally posted by 17_Fan@Jul 6 2003, 08:37 PM
This is the 2nd or 3rd time they have done this since they started charging for this service. Wonder if it's not selling as much as they hoped? :idunno:
No I think they do it just to show others who dont use it, that It is pretty neat, and they too should buy it. Trial, in other words.

It's probably me, but I used it all the time when it was a free service, but haven't considered it at all since they started charging for it.

It really hurt a lot of the fans of Nascar over seas that couldn't watch the races live on TV, but stayed up into the wee hours of the morning to keep tabs on their favorite series. Voice of experience...I have posted on boards with a lot of those fans.

Back
Top Bottom