Funny error on Danicas site

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
dunny.PNG

Joey Loganoof won

Hey @DanicaFreak what's your opinion about the SHR move to Ford. Good, bad, indifferent or something else? I think Ford could do some really cool marketing and commercials with her and Ricky. Hopefully she will reach VL in a Ford too!

Hey @DanicaFreak what's your opinion about the SHR move to Ford. Good, bad, indifferent or something else? I think Ford could do some really cool marketing and commercials with her and Ricky. Hopefully she will reach VL in a Ford too!

I like the move to ford. Ive always liked ford myself and am glad shes going to driving one. I think you are right we will see the "ford family of drivers" do some commercials together....I am ver very positive looking forward

Gods, I hadn't even thought of that. I'll bet those ads will be just too cutesy-poo to tolerate.

Back
Top Bottom