Georgetta Rousch

I

I Flip For Carl

Sad News - Georgetta Roush: Georgetta Roush, mother of Roush Fenway Racing owner Jack Roush, passed away today at the age of 92. Georgetta Roush was a great fan of racing and was the designated owner for the #97 Nextel Cup entry from 1998 through 2005, including 2004 when the team won their first Nextel Cup championship. She was also the designated owner of the #26 Cup entry in 2006 and the #99 Cup entry in 2007. Roush is survived by her two sons, Jack and Frank, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. In lieu of flowers donations can be made in Georgetta Roush's name to: Speedway Children's Charities, 5555 Concord Park South, Suite 336, Concord, N.C. 28027. Attn: Roberta Rotondo

--Jayski

Thoughts and prayers to the family.

I'm moving this to The Black Flag.

Sad News - Georgetta Roush: Georgetta Roush, mother of Roush Fenway Racing owner Jack Roush, passed away today at the age of 92. Georgetta Roush was a great fan of racing and was the designated owner for the #97 Nextel Cup entry from 1998 through 2005, including 2004 when the team won their first Nextel Cup championship. She was also the designated owner of the #26 Cup entry in 2006 and the #99 Cup entry in 2007. Roush is survived by her two sons, Jack and Frank, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. In lieu of flowers donations can be made in Georgetta Roush's name to: Speedway Children's Charities, 5555 Concord Park South, Suite 336, Concord, N.C. 28027. Attn: Roberta Rotondo

--Jayski

Sad News. I went to Richmond with a friend a few years back. Went in the pits. Jack's Mom and Dad were sitting at Mark Martin's Valvoline truck.

heartcross.gif
RIP, Mrs. Roush.

Back
Top Bottom