Great clips extends deal with Kasey

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...ip-with-hendrick-motorsports-kasey-kahne.html

We are very pleased to extend our relationship with Hendrick Motorsports and with Kasey through the 2018 NASCAR season," said Terri Miller, senior vice president of marketing and communications, Great Clips Inc. "Kasey has been a member of the Great Clips family for over 13 years and is a great ambassador of our brand. He embodies the same qualities and values that are synonymous with Great Clips -- loyalty, family, dedication and a passion to succeed.

This can't be true. I read on this board that he's all but gone from that ride.
you mean RF was wrong?

42474696.jpg

well most of the seats the sponsor does have a say on who is in it. I don't know if KK himself has some sort of medical condition, but we will know soon. if alex boman outruns KK all the time we know something is very very wrong. I have a feeling alex boman is going to be faster than kasey most of the time. looks like hendrick is going to stick it out with KK. 2 more seasons. one problem may be that since KK was actually a pretty proven driver although some would disagree the guy does have 16 wins. Rick may have not bothered to include a performance clause in the contract. That means KK stays in the car or Rick has to buy him out.

William Byron to the 5 in 2019 confirmed. ;)

William Byron to the 5 in 2019 confirmed. ;)

mmmm ...We'll see in 2019 . RF members seem to want to see kids in the cars . Owners and sponsors seem to prefer veterans . I'm still waiting on the last crop , Bayne , Stenhouse and Dillon , to start outrunning Kyle , Harv and Truex ..These guys were fast kids once too . Now they are fast ,experienced , and smart veterans .

mmmm ...We'll see in 2019 . RF members seem to want to see kids in the cars . Owners and sponsors seem to prefer veterans . I'm still waiting on the last crop , Bayne , Stenhouse and Dillon , to start outrunning Kyle , Harv and Truex ..These guys were fast kids once too . Now they are fast ,experienced , and smart veterans .
If forgot the other budding superstar that was going head to head with those boys was Allgaier . That was what ? 5-6 years ago ?

Back
Top Bottom