harvick team penalized

That was one of the laziest mistakes I've seen in racing. Nothing quite like leaving a bean bag in the car.

Really? A penalty for an errant beanbag?
it is unapproved weight. just because they were too half assed to remove it and it almost took their driver out and Kenseth too is beside the point. haaaaaaa what a bunch of goofs, what is next? leave a hammer in the trunk?

@RodneyChilders4

Completely understand the fine handed down by NASCAR today. We made a mistake and have put in a process to insure it doesn't happen again.

"The Harv" probably has nightmares of all this stuff happening to him this year.

There are times that I think Kevin really overreacts to things that happen on pit road. But, the incompetence from this past weekend shows a crew that really needs to get their act together quickly if they are going to have any chance come chase time.

There are times that I think Kevin really overreacts to things that happen on pit road. But, the incompetence from this past weekend shows a crew that really needs to get their act together quickly if they are going to have any chance come chase time.
Errors like this should not happen at a professional level. As a driver, I'd be extremely annoyed.

I think this proves that beyond the bad luck is harvicks team is sloppy. The fact is someone didn't do their job. the car chief is the one to blame here. It just shows the mechanical problems aren't a fluke. I bet harvick is thinking the same thing.

I figured the penalty would be no cornhole gaming for 2 weeks.

I think this proves that beyond the bad luck is harvicks team is sloppy. The fact is someone didn't do their job. the car chief is the one to blame here. It just shows the mechanical problems aren't a fluke. I bet harvick is thinking the same thing.
yeah, Childers is the boss and not catching something this obvious would make me wonder about the rest of my car if I was driving it. Got brakes? lug nuts tight? whats that vibration? Might be why Harvick is going ballistic so much, fed up with it.

Going through my pictures from the glen and I noticed chad knaus in the background of this one - looks like he is hoping someone doesn't find the bean bags he tossed in the 4 car! :D

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom