Harvick vows to exact his revenge MUHAHAHA

revenge1.jpg

Surprisingly good article, covered all the bases, Kenseth knows he blew it and apologized for what that is worth. Harvick had worked his way up to the front from 33rd and got screwed. Harvick had to be figuring he had the car to win it and KaBlam. Insult to injury, Kenseth finishes 6th. I was pissed...hell, I'm still pissed off.:biggrin:

Kasey at least put his plan into action Kasey 2 Vickers 1 watch out Shrub.

Harvick probably needs to be more concerned with how he finishes these next two races rather than devoting time to going after Kenseth.

I have a feeling if it comes down to Kenseth or Kevin getting in on points, Matt won't prevail. I have no problem with Kevin taking the points back in that situation.

With KyBu and Hamlin behaving, I guess it was only a matter of time before Kenseth became the latest, greatest JGR villain.

Why, he's even got the black hat :XXROFL:
thumb.aspx

Matt gonna push Harv to victory at Texas. They come out seeded 1 and 2 in points after.

VERY entertaining, 10 more drivers like him could put Martinsville on the map

Not in my opinion. Get the POS off track, I want to see racing without his caution production.

Rubbing is racing, but I like it real as in fighting for a position with the contact being a coincidental attribute . Not from some ass clown trying to prove he is the biggest douche bag.

Getting downgraded to the nationwide series for a year didn't teach him anything.

Not in my opinion. Get the POS off track, I want to see racing without his caution production.

Rubbing is racing, but I like it real as in fighting for a position with the contact being a coincidental attribute . Not from some ass clown trying to prove he is the biggest douche bag.

Getting downgraded to the nationwide series for a year didn't teach him anything.

Cmon Greg, let em act like idiots just one race a year

People that say they will get their revenge and any of that crap always come up empty and end up not doing anything.

If someone really plans on taking someone out they dont talk ****t to the media or anyone. They just simply go out and do it.

This is just Harvick hoping to get inside Matt's head by talking tactics.

As a Harvick fan I am hoping the smack talk is the end of it, he needs to focus on winning one of the next two and nothing else. There is a good chance that at least getting one win will be required. But if a win at Dallas doesn't work out then he still has to aim for maximum possible points, to protect the possibility of pointing his way in at Phoenix if that is the best he can do at either race. Wins are not guaranteed.

I don't think Kenseth wanted to take him out anyway, things just happen at Martinsville. Kevin took out Hamlin at the Bristol night race too, hopefully he will digest it all before entering the greater Dallas city limits.

I like Harvick but his temperament has got the best of him before, I just want him to keep his eye on the big prize.

Cmon Greg, let em act like idiots just one race a year

Obviously it is Vickers choice not mine, but I think Martinsville has really screwed up his resume in 2011, and now in 2014.
What is focus? getting the best finish or getting even?

Obviously it is Vickers choice not mine, but I think Martinsville has really screwed up his resume in 2011, and now in 2014.
What is focus? getting the best finish or getting even?

2011 was quite the show, never seen a car take that many hits in one race or cause that many cautions, I dont expect Brian will be around too much longer

If gibbs is the darkside, is jack rousch Yoda? he is short enough

If someone really plans on taking someone out they dont talk ****t to the media or anyone. They just simply go out and do it.
Hamlin called out Kez before a Nationwide race and proceeded to spin him out early. Kez didn't hit anything. I think it was a mild retaliation.

Like Rec said, drivers just blow off steam for the media or repay a debt at a future race.

Back
Top Bottom