Hello All

B

Ben12/42

71fan turned me onto this board and I lurked here this weekend and like what I see :D

I'm from another forum that shall remain nameless for now, but promptly has gone nuclear with my favorite driver winning again..lol

I look forward to posting and reading here! Name is Ben and ya'll know who my favorite driver is..not gonna say who least fave 2 are cause don't need to get off on wrong foot :lol:

Personal Info..am a 29 yr old network admin working on my network engineering degree, and am totally addicted to NASCAR

Welcome, if you're the last one up leave the lights on. :D

Welcome Ben! Us woman will most definitely enjoy having another male around...(kidding that was for 97's benefit) ;) .
Hope to see many posts from you! :p

Welcome Ben! Us woman will most definitely enjoy having another male around...(kidding that was for 97's benefit) .
Hope to see many posts from you! :eek: :huh: :p

pssst.... I'm a defector too...lol

Hello Board :waver:

Ben, I look at all the Ryan cheating threads in this way.

Ryan Newman has an enormous talent that I don't think has even reached it's full potential yet. He and Matt Borland are in sync and are riding the wave of success right now. He's been down but I never for one moment thought he was ever out. There will always be detractors and there will always be those who speculate that anyone who has been successful must be doing something to artifically enhance that performance to achieve that winning result. That team has done it's homework and aren't afraid to take chances. Personally, I think he's just that good :D

Welcome, Ben! From a cat lover, Jeff Gordon FANATIC!

Attachments

• Ryan_Newman_With_Guitar_Wins_Richmond.jpg
    Ryan_Newman_With_Guitar_Wins_Richmond.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 98
Welcome Ben, I'm glad you found this place to your liking. Pull up a keyboard, help yourself to a cold one and stay around for a while. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom