Here we go again

DaBiff1618

Team Owner
There's no point watching the nationwide event at Iowa this weekend, Brad Keselowski is entered in the 22. Typical crap

Chase_Elliott_earns_first_NNS-886c7814f4cd09456592c969255e70c2.cf.png

wouldnt that be something if the kid beat him?

Penske has to send out Keselowski from Pocono to Iowa to run a standalone Nationwide race? This was one of the few races on their schedule that had a shot at being interesting.

Frank-Underwood-Eye-roll-GIF.gif

Penske is a d-bag. All these same owners and drivers that complain about the state nascar is in do nothing to help make it better. Like maybe give opportunities to young up and coming drivers! You know, like the nationwide series was created for! :dunce: But that nationwide owners title is so prestigious that can't happen :rolleyes: Why I watch this garbage is beyond me

Penske has to send out Keselowski from Pocono to Iowa to run a standalone Nationwide race? This was one of the few races on their schedule that had a shot at being interesting.

Frank-Underwood-Eye-roll-GIF.gif
Penske is a d-bag. All these same owners and drivers that complain about the state nascar is in do nothing to help make it better. Like maybe give opportunities to young up and coming drivers! You know, like the nationwide series was created for! :dunce: But that nationwide owners title is so prestigious that can't happen :rolleyes: Why I watch this garbage is beyond me

Penske has one car entered, unlike Hendrick/Jr/ Gibbs Roush, and Childress who have three apiece? Who's the first dirt bag?

Never know what might happen.

We were complaining about Kyle. Heck, might as well just get rid of them all in participating. Menard, Khane, Harvick, JR, KyBu, Kez, Logano, and even Casill... Lets just make them stop racing in the lower tiers, point blank... Or make sure that if a cup regular is in a car, the points will not count towards the owners championship. They already stop regulars scoring points, why not stop the owners and constructors trophies?

That would stop it completely.

Not to worry, the little kids will outdrive, outrace and generally make a fool of old Brad, his many years of racing experience are no match for the recent high school graduate.

Penske has one car entered, unlike Hendrick/Jr/ Gibbs Roush, and Childress who have three apiece? Who's the first dirt bag?
JRM:

Josh Berry
Regan Smith
Chase Elliott

RFR:

Chris Buescher
Ryan Reed
Trevor Bayne

RCR:

Ty Dillon
Brendan Gaughan
Brian Scott

JGR:

Sam Hornish Jr.
Michael McDowell
Elliott Sadler

I don't see any full-time Cup drivers. :idunno:

Not to worry, the little kids will outdrive, outrace and generally make a fool of old Brad, his many years of racing experience are no match for the recent high school graduate.
That can happen with the current crop in N'wide.

JRM:

Josh Berry
Regan Smith
Chase Elliott

RFR:

Chris Buescher
Ryan Reed
Trevor Bayne

RCR:

Ty Dillon
Brendan Gaughan
Brian Scott

JGR:

Sam Hornish Jr.
Michael McDowell
Elliott Sadler

270544i9BA46D244887993E

These guys are actually trying to develop talent. Penske just wants an easy win.
so you are saying the 12 cars from all cup owners can't beat the one car from Penske. Man, Bad Brad has all you dudes worried, you guys ought to take your marbles and go home and have a pity party.

I'll say this, It does make the wins much more validated for the young guys when they beat the Cup drivers ex. Ty Dillon out running Busch, Kenseth, and out-strategizing* Harvick

I'll say this, It does make the wins much more validated for the young guys when they beat the Cup drivers ex. Ty Dillon out running Busch, Kenseth, and out-strategizing* Harvick

Just goes to show you how meaningless it is to be a cup champion

JRM:

Josh Berry
Regan Smith
Chase Elliott

RFR:

Chris Buescher
Ryan Reed
Trevor Bayne

RCR:

Ty Dillon
Brendan Gaughan
Brian Scott

JGR:

Sam Hornish Jr.
Michael McDowell
Elliott Sadler

Shame on you. Posting facts against folderol. 30 lashes by a busty babe with a wet noodle for you. :eek:

so you are saying the 12 cars from all cup owners can't beat the one car from Penske. Man, Bad Brad has all you dudes worried, you guys ought to take your marbles and go home and have a pity party.

I would hope brad can beat them

:XXROFL::XXROFL:open mouth...insert foot..
images
Wasn't taking a shot at DaBiff, just saying that Kez and Kyle are probably the biggest Cupwhackers right now. I'm all for Kyle in Sprint Cup, but the Truck and NW stuff really doesn't do anything for me.

Wasn't taking a shot at DaBiff, just saying that Kez and Kyle are probably the biggest Cupwhackers right now. I'm all for Kyle in Sprint Cup, but the Truck and NW stuff really doesn't do anything for me.
fixed it for ya.

It was nice watching this race without Cup regulars last year since both races were run at the exact same time (I picked this one to watch).

Unless the rude Cup regular drops out of the race, I will not be watching this year.

Your avatar is Kyle Busch's Nationwide car for cryin out loud.

the Dillon boys do have more championships then joey in nascar.
Lmao not sure how that has anything to do with it.... But Ill bite lol... Just want point out Joey never ran a full season in anything other than cup.. Unless u count his rookie/championship k&n season.

Lmao not sure how that has anything to do with it.... But Ill bite lol... Just want point out Joey never ran a full season in anything other than cup.. Unless u count his rookie/championship k&n season.
nothing to bite on, slice bread nothing Dillon boys championships.

WTF with your avi Kyle18? LOL. Crazy bastard! Love your **** man! Alright, you earned my TRD sweater back....and the yellow pumps. Damn it! :D

Back
Top Bottom