Carl Edwards Full Size Replica Helmet on Sale at JGR for $29.99

I know, I'm never that lucky. When I saw this thread and learned it was legit I literally rushed to grab my wallet/credit card and punch all my information in. It was quite the thrill haha.
Glad you got one. Mine is still going in circles with tracking lol. Left Maryland, went to West Virginia, now back to Maryland, and just left Maryland again. Hopefully I get it soon. :)

I didn't make the cut :(. Also, they didn't pay me back either.

Also, they ONLY had 11 yet have plenty for $99? Why couldnt they send all $150 orders? I dont buy it, I think the "only 11" was just an excuse to not sell 150 for $30 because they'd loose money. Maybe, maybe not. But they owe me reimbursement.

I didn't make the cut :(. Also, they didn't pay me back either.

Also, they ONLY had 11 yet have plenty for $99? Why couldnt they send all $150 orders? I dont buy it, I think the "only 11" was just an excuse to not sell 150 for $30 because they'd loose money. Maybe, maybe not. But they owe me reimbursement.
I told you, call the JGR Team Store and they'll reimburse you. Just give them your order number and stuff.

I told you, call the JGR Team Store and they'll reimburse you. Just give them your order number and stuff.
We have to call them up to get our money back? I thought they would do it automatically.

It's in my case...
IMG_3086.JPG

Back
Top Bottom