Hunter Says No More One Lap Wonders

T

TonyB

Richmond Times Dispatch

"The Joe Ruttman thing was sort of a sham," Hunter told The Associated Press. "We always try to do the right thing, and since we had let it go that far, we let him start the race. However, that will not happen again."

I'm sorry, Mommy, I won't do it again, just pleeeeaaaaaassse give me my allowance!

Buncha brats is what they are. I'm telling you, it ain't gonna be long before all their foolish moves are going to bite them, and I hope it bites them real hard. They've made so many moves that are contrary to what their fans (translate: benefactors) have told them they want to see, and all the while stayed so smug and confident. I hope MLB, the NBA, heck Arena football all kick their butts this summer. I don't see it happening, but I'd like it. Maybe then they'd quit ruining the sport.

"It was sort of a sham". What a quote from the same person who told us "consistency has gotten things all out of whack".

How can this idiot hold a job?

But, yet they allow Morgan Shepard to enter race after race knowing they will be lucky if he puts in 12 laps like he did Sunday at Vegas. And, Shelmerdine was in the garage before Morgan. Hey, NASCAR save $100K and go with 41 cars. These 2 aren't serious about racing and it should be apparent to everyone by now.

That just adds more fire to the 43 car TV deal. Let them run 10 laps and put it on the trailer.

Back
Top Bottom