Introduction

J

JrFan4ever

Hi, I am new here. I am eager to get to know you all. Looks like a great forum. I love Dale Jr, by the way....any other fans here of his?

Jr. fans? I'm not sure. I think there could be one or two. :p

welcome to the forum, hope you pull up a chair and stay awhile. :bounce: :bounce:

Jr. ? ....oh yea, Al Unser Jr. ? What to you think of Larry Foyt and Todd Bodine; heard they may be up for that number 8 cars ride next year.

I'm a Dale Jr. fan as well, but my fav. is always Kevin Harvick. Welcome to the forum JrFan !

Hey there JrFan4ever......hope you enjoy it here....I do :D

I've got a Jr poster and calendar up on the wall here. Don't know if that counts but it adds to the room.

Originally posted by 17_Fan@Oct 7 2003, 01:51 PM
I thought HS & NW banned all the Jr. Fans? :idunno: :D
I thought we had already met our quota, the ones that were here already we would let stick around but no new ones. <_< :D ;) :p :D

Originally posted by nascarwoman+Oct 7 2003, 03:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nascarwoman @ Oct 7 2003, 03:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--17_Fan@Oct 7 2003, 12:51 PM
No......it was Kenseth fans we were thinking of banning.... :D :lol: :lol: :p ;) [/b][/quote]
You go, NW! Get him! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

17fan, that'll teach you! :unsure:

Welcome jrfan, ............don't let this group of party animals bother you.

:cheers: :cheers:

We'll always have room for another Jr. fan. Pull up a keyboard and stay awhile, there's a cold one in the refrigerator, if you're old enough to drink.

Originally posted by nascarwoman+Oct 7 2003, 02:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nascarwoman @ Oct 7 2003, 02:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--17_Fan@Oct 7 2003, 12:51 PM
No......it was Kenseth fans we were thinking of banning.... :D :lol: :lol: :p ;) [/b][/quote]
Yeah, but if you did that...the property value would go down! :p

Back
Top Bottom