Is Anybody Watching?

Caution. I don't think Hornaday meant to do that one. Ashburn was trying to get down and out of the way at the wrong time.

There aren't many lap cars left that haven't been involved in an incident so far. Wonder what the Cup race will look like tomorrow with slow cars like Hillenburg and Ruttman in the race.

Originally posted by rpmallen@Mar 20 2004, 01:42 PM
There aren't many lap cars left that haven't been involved in an incident so far. Wonder what the Cup race will look like tomorrow with slow cars like Hillenburg and Ruttman in the race.
I don't forsee them making more than a few laps.

Ruttman will be out by lap 3, and most of the others will probably be out by lap 30. They aren't going to have much of a choice with cars flying by them each lap. But there are also some good cars, like my boy MW, that haven't been very fast this weekend that are going to have to pick up speed or be in the way.

Mike Wallace bit the wall hard with the front end when he over-corrected. That's no good.

Wallace just released from infield care center...he is OK.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREG!

Looks like it will come down to the Roush cars. I wish my boy MW could get up there a few spots and dice it up with them. :)

Congratulations Biffle on winning in the only series you could win at. ;)

Yup, Biffle got it. I feel sorry for Andy Ponstein, though. His car was obviously slow the whole race, but he was one lap away from bringing home the car clean. He just got whacked by Leffler... on the back stretch. There was no reason for that.

what happened with Kyle Busch? all i saw was him up front, then at the back of the lead lap. i thought it was a good race, i can't wait to see cup cars, i bet they use up all the track, and some forget that they lost 30 inches of it

Originally posted by Happy29@Mar 20 2004, 02:52 PM
Congratulations Biffle on winning in the only series you could win at. ;)
You mean that his win at Daytona last year was a figment of my imagination? :blink:

Originally posted by LeDoux22@Mar 20 2004, 04:19 PM
what happened with Kyle Busch?  all i saw was him up front, then at the back of the lead lap.  i thought it was a good race, i can't wait to see cup cars, i bet they use up all the track, and some forget that they lost 30 inches of it
Ohh...I should know what happened to him since that's the team I follow. Notice I said team and not driver, haha, but I fell asleep. I think he had a vibration, maybe a chain broke in the suspension, or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom